Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The HIGHEST you've ever been?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TokinTom98, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Definitely the first time I hit a popper, was with a friend who ONLY smokes poppers and packs absolutely massive ones. He knew I had huge lung capacity and a moderate amount of tolerance for nicotine from blunts, so he packed me one the same size he would for himself, a big cig cut and about .25-.3 on top.

Brewed it for over 30 seconds then cleared it, felt it catch in my chest the second I got it all the way in and they forgot to tell me not to hold poppers, so I'm sitting there with 3 people yelling "NO DONT HOLD IT!!!", holding it in.

Blow it out. Proceed to sit there for 5-10 minutes unable to so much as open my eyes laughing my ass off going "what the fuck is happening to me I can't mooooveeee!!!!".

2. I've spent the better part of the last 9 years smoking a lot. But there are occasionally times (usually after tolerance breaks) where I just get so high I don't even know what to do with myself.

There are also times I've been TOO high. Like, I get unbelievably paranoid and think there are cops outside/surrounding us/everyone knows, etc.

But the times where I'm just unbelievably high....I enjoy it for a while, and then ultimately end up falling asleep. Best sleep ever, though. :)

3. When I first started smoking, I greened out a few times, however because of the tolerance I have now I'm far more capable of getting ridiculously high without falling asleep (haven't greened in years). I think the most high I've ever been (without passing out) was 10am on the day I got to amsterdam this september. Me and my two mates walked into a coffeeshop, bought 2.5g of white widow and smoked a spliff each. We left the coffeeshop and got completely lost for two hours (we were a 10 minute walk from where we needed to be).

4. first time I ever got high. I remember ripping a bong sitting and then standing up and then being able to see my body stand up while I was already standing. craazy shit yo

5. It was my first time getting high BY FAR. A buddy of mine introduced me to weed about a week earlier and I smoked and didn't get high. Then the following weekend he made an apple pipe and we smoked a bowl or two out of that. I coughed like hell but within 10 minutes i began experiencing it. I felt like sound effects (such as the wind blowing through the trees or our footsteps) were louder than actual voices. And I kept subconsciously thinking that it was a dream, and i would relax, then I'd remember i wasn't asleep and I'd just spook myself hahaha. It was the most intense, scary, weird, and fucking AWESOME high. I wish all my highs were like that looking back on it. At the time I was a bit scared but when i finally came down (which took like 2 1/2-3 hours) I was ready for some more bud. Man I miss having baby tolerance :(

6. Oh ... well that's easy. Listen to this. the first time i ever smoked ( i got smoked up, like most ) i smoked a 60 bag, out of a f'ing 2 foot zob. imagine that. I was 14 and me and 4 other friends sat in his garage for about 2 hours toking, laughing, and getting blazed. me and my one buddy who were both amateurs would just make eye contact and burst out laughing. when i stood up after the 2 hours i actually realized how FUCKED i actually was. We then proceeded to ride our bikes , and i legit thought i was seeing in slow motion , kind of like when i would look to one side the frames of my vision would be delayed. oh and i got really close to being hit by a car. Looking back at it now... im surprised i was able to keep up on that much for my first time! one of my favorite days.

7. The first time i smoked on my friends little 25 foot boat. There were three of us and my friend had 2 nicely rolled joints with him. As we were smoking them i didn't feel it, but after we finished blazing, i remember looking out on the water and realized that time was choppy and moved in individual frames. Then i jumped in the water high as fuck and experienced water like never before. It was a great time.

8. I remember the first time I got really high, I was still fairly new to smoking and I was skating at a local skatepark. I bought a joint off the kid and went into the woods and smoked the whole thing. I remember barley being able to find my way out of the woods. I then walked the short way back to the skatepark and proceeded to lay down on a bench for like 3 hours totally stuck and I was high as fuck.I kelt feeling like my body was moving and that i was like in space.Everyone at the skatepark could tell I was super baked and people gave me free food once I finally was able to move again.
    I wish I could get that high again. Atleast just once more

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

9. The first time I tried Afghanistan kush.. I came home rolled up a few gs in a grape Dutch w 4 of my boys on the porch... I got messed up big time a very intense high.. ohh yeahh

10. [quote name='"TokinTom98"']

sounds like my first! (btw im 14)[/quote]

Lmao see ya in four years OP.

11. i smoked 18 blunts back to back for my 18 birthday, 3 extendos and 15 cigarillo blunts on a railroad track... i'll let you figure out the rest

12. highest ive ever been was when my friend dared me to take 3 straight, tight packed bowl hits off his gravity bong of some beautiful blue dream he had. this shit had white cotton looking crystals surrounding every leaf. i took them back to back to back, coughing for a sec in between obviously lol. we ended up going to a party at my friends and i barely even knew where i was haha

13. Between 3 guys - (1st guy - 1st time / 2nd guy - semi-experienced, but been a while / Me - its been a while)

My old friend offered me a quarter for $50 of some stuff called "Shark Shock" that she wanted to get rid of.

So we all get to my friends place, I rolled 3 blunts, 2 j's, and we each hit the bong 3-5 times. Smoked it all within 30 mins.

It was scary.

14. If you want to know the HIGHEST I've ever been..well it's against GC's rules. Unmentionables are a completely different experience though. The HIGHEST I've been from weed was when I first started smoking kief. I miss that dream-like experience where life is the clearest it could be in a translucent appearance. I was born and raised religiously and raised upon a hypocritcal way of "this is 'God's' way" type of living and when I went past that and realized a bigger picture is probably the highest I've ever been to be honest.

15. one time I was so high I was lying down and I wad listening to this ambient sound that I have on my phone thats supposed to help you relax. Anyway I kept imagining myself floating to the far reaches of the universe and the universe kept on going and going. man I felt so relaxed after. it probably lasted about 45 minutes. but I have never felt so recharged

16. First time I really smoked alot I got so stoned everything was moving in slow motion. Cars would pass by and would leave swirls like they were drifting under water. Super intense vibrating through my whole body. Lasted the whole night untill we passed out. That was fucking awesome. Smoked at least 8 bowls in a period of 5-10 minutes and we were gone. One hell of a night. Never been that high since.

17. One time me and my bros were chillen sitting in my friends basement and were all just sitting around when one dude just decided to get up, take his shirt off, and start dancing while twirling his shirt in the air. I was weirded out but literally could not stop laughing, i had to run out of the room to take a breath. Weirdest funny thing that's ever happened smoking with different people

18. i died the other night when my friend packed the bong with some Abusive OG.. i was indeed abused... literally couldnt move had a weed hangover the next day.

19. the first time I ever smoked hash oil, or my first ever experience with marijuana. Can't decide.

20. There was a point in my life where i breathed Minecraft. I got up, decided I wanted to make some bacon. (Pigs) but I was tired of waiting, so I "Crafted" a chair to sit on. Also, I owe my friend whatever it costs to patch up the wall I was punching...