Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The highest possible potency of resin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Joyetech, Jan 20, 2014.

1. #1 Joyetech, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    It was just an interesting thought that came across so what could the highest possible percent of thc in resin be?

2. Since you're on the second floor and air travels up, it shouldn't stink a whole lot.

3. Yeah if you're on the second floor you should be good i would be worried about the first floor

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [quote name="EL-GATO-NEGRO" post="19373089" timestamp="1390200758"]Yeah if you're on the second floor you should be good i would be worried about the first floor Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Im so high..... Whatre you guys talking about lmfaoSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. About how much OP loves smoking resin from his second floor Window

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="EL-GATO-NEGRO" post="19373137" timestamp="1390201764"]About how much OP loves smoking resin from his second floor Window Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Lmfao holy shit i get it! Damn im stoned but nice one! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. What's going on here? What are you ninjas talking about. Crazy kids. Gosh I'm baked into this couch lol