The highest of all blades

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Misty Mountain Hopper, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Post your most crazy or intuitive ideas while high, these can be crazy things that are near impossible to something super small. So I wonder, who is the highest blade?

2. i think that white people look like wheat bread

3. [quote name="cothrantyson" post="19419952" timestamp="1390882243"]i think that white people look like wheat bread[/quote] Wheat? Why not white? I see your point though! :)Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. i want to like, take 200 people and go to the biggest mal in town, and sit down in the middle of it then we all like start smoking at the same time. and do this to protest the cracy cannabis laws of my country. the amount of cash needed to fine and test the lot of us will be to much gor the popo! The vikings are coming!

5. I would like to smoke some Northern Lights while watching the Northern lights c:

6. [quote name="HypnotykTripz" post="19421267" timestamp="1390900039"]I would like to smoke some Northern Lights while watching the Northern lights c:[/quote] come to my place and i can fix that;)The vikings are coming!