Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The highest level of high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tinytank32, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Hey guys i was wondering if there is a higher level of high i can potentially reach? Ive been smoking about 3 grams per week GDP, purpletrain, Blueberry GDP, with my bong and have been super high with dried tomato eyes haha. But its always a euphoric feeling, is there a high where it will just knock me out loI? heard eating mangos helps, but i never tried :D

2. terence mckenna said if you want to feel really stoned, smoke in the dark until your mind takes over. weed is a psychedelic after all

3. Not really.. if you wanna reach a new high try dabs.

4. 3 grams a week? try 3 grams in one sitting

5. [quote name='"tinytank32"']Hey guys i was wondering if there is a higher level of high i can potentially reach? Ive been smoking about 3 grams per week GDP, purpletrain, Blueberry GDP, with my bong and have been super high with dried tomato eyes haha. But its always a euphoric feeling, is there a high where it will just knock me out loI? heard eating mangos helps, but i never tried :D[/quote]

Smoke all 3 grams at once.

6. only thing i have had successes with is take a break for while then smoke a shit ton in one sitting, you will just get intensely high lol

7. Greening out is prob the highest you can get since you cant toke in your sleep

8. i smoked a gram within 1 hour, this high my whole body is vibrating to the music im listening to wow haha

9. smoke 3G of hash lol

10. Yeah look up DABS pure thc oil has had me blacked out before when I first tried it!

11. Want to experience another level? Eat a few medicinal cookies. Not just one, like 2 or 3. Tell me what you think.

12. Dabs will get you space shuttle high. [/B][/B]

13. Updated version of how to get a new level of high!

Smoke 4 grams of dank.
    Smoke 3g of dank hash
    eat 4 edibles
    then clear a bong rip mixed with a gram of dank hash and a gram of dank

enjoy space

14. THAT will get you fucked up.
    I ate 6 pieces of a hubby bar and smoked around an eighth of bud and was nodding out already.

15. bro, if you want to get fucked up get some strong indicas like OG Kush or Cheese. The highest ive ever been is when i picked up some kief coated bud, some purple shit. I dont even know. all i know is i smoked like a quarter gram. my whole damn body felt like it was buzzing out of control. I got crazy chest pains, but it was the best high ive ever gotten. it was so cool. But if you cant get any crazy bud, smoke all three grams or until you cant lift the joint/blunt/bowl anymore

16. sounds like you want to be heavy monged try some import hash such as afgan red seal or morrocan double zero if you can get your hands on it, its like gold in some parts of the world but it will wipe the floor with you stronger than any type of weed you will ever try.

17. try smoking wax or hash. also, If you really want to get fucked up, make some edibles. once my friend made 12.5 G edibles with cannibutter and I ate the whole thing. I wouldn't say it was a good expierience because I was at school but it was definitely the highest I have ever been in my entire
    life

18. Bho and hash on top of some dank flowers.this will get you faded as fuu.

19. 12.5? You'd have been caught in school if you were even conscious...

20. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']try smoking wax or hash. also, If you really want to get fucked up, make some edibles. once my friend made 12.5 G edibles with cannibutter and I ate the whole thing. I wouldn't say it was a good expierience because I was at school but it was definitely the highest I have ever been in my entire
    life[/quote]

How did you even move?