Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the high life BITCH

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nahitscool, Aug 12, 2011.

1. COME ON. dont turn this into a gay hating thing. I have no problem with gay people there everywhere here. Its like when black people say ***** i say somethings gay not because its homosexual but because i personally dont like it.

2. Dude i call shit gay all the time, i'm just fuckin around bro :cool:

3. good cause honestly im most concerned that i cant say *****.... thats my favorite word.

4. ...sigh

*OP, setting the legalization movement back every day*

5. I told you i have a legitimate problem that needs treated. i didnt just bs the doctors.

6. I don't doubt you.

7. i think its the same as the people in the hospital who have that button to self medicate.

8. I landed myself at a job that allows me to do what I love and stay around weed 24/7 and smoke when ever I want, NO I dont have a serious medical condition(although it helps wit my appetite) but I'm happy to help the people that come in and need some one who can give them a run down of everything cannabis so you shouldnt bash us legal patients were the ones keeping the shops running, supporting etc.

9. that doesnt get me baked bro

10. i love being high. :smoking:

11. where do you live bro? ill try to send you some smoke signals tonight tell me if you see em.