The High-End Glass Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Mar 4, 2009.

1. What videos?

And I think he means a swiss perc?

2. i've been told that its called that cuz it come w/ the mouthpiece & a matching downstem & slide, so you can either use it as an add-on to a tube, or just put the mouthpiece on & use it like that. I was talkin to this blower bout it, cuz i wanted him to blow a bull's head slide for my Toro, but i gotta wait to do it.

my guess is "swiss army inline" is just his way of describing it cuz of its variety of uses *shrugs*

3. Swiss perc inline?

Swiss army just does not sound right to me.:confused:

4. #104 subliminal, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    i'm pretty sure it's swiss army. idk why some people call it that but he's right it's just with the mouthpiece. i always just thought it was making the ac into a bub lol. i think wildrok's inlines being called the swiss army

5. Huh, either way should be a dope custom set up.
    Forgot the mouthpieces are called swiss arms. So I can see where it comes from.

6. lol yeah same here. I had to ask the guy "whats a swiss army inline look like?"

intersting. I always thought the same thing.

[​IMG]

:D

7. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 521 I want your Toro how much if you don't mind me asking?

glass4sale...those pieces are ill!!!

That Luke Wilson inline is soooo nasty, I really want one now...curse you guys (not really, jk) for making me itch to drop 5k on sick nasty glass.

8. Siiick thread...guess I should find some pics? haha

It's friday...I'm fuckin bored...guess I can add some pics:)

Trikkys the man!

9. I guess its time I put some glass on here its the illadelph modulator, its got a 3 foot section a little mouth piece and the infamous illadelph ash catcher, all blue. nice and clean
    ashcatcher
    [​IMG]
    and another
    [​IMG]
    the three foot extension
    [​IMG]
    and another view
    [​IMG]
    the clean ass bowl
    [​IMG]
    the short 8 inch addition
    [​IMG]
    the bong when at all 3 feet of glory.
    [​IMG]
    the 3 footer with the ash catcher, this has like no drag and is just a smooth rip. sometimes knocks me on my ass a bit though.
    [​IMG]
    and I know that this is a high end glass thread, and trikkky I feel that this bong warrants the name high in glass, but I really want to put a pic. of my grinders on here and some keif, if you want to delete this will you just PM me instead and ill edit it and take out the grinders.
    Sharpstone
    [​IMG]
    Space Case
    [​IMG]
    And the Kief
    [​IMG]
    that about wraps it up. let me know what you think

10. Is that percd? I see a weld in the middle of the glass from your above angles.

11. illadelph is high end. they are just not perfectionist.

12. no its not perc'd, i think what your looking at is where the 2 foot extension is connected to the actual bong.
    And Idk 521 this is pretty much perfection in my opinion lol.

13. Quoted for the truth.

14. D-Wreck is a glassblowing badass and a really nice guy!

Just got my tube back from him today, and a new slide.

The original label on the tube was flaking off, so I CLR'd it and D made it dope :metal:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. #115 glassart, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    Nope neither! Its frostyy420

16. Nice wreckage

17. Whoooaaa, man. Sick customized SG. Bring that this weekend! Bring it ALL this weekend!!!

18. Although they dont break as easily, they do break, and they usually take the whole piece with it. i fix broken bongs all the time... so you can trust me when i say that the fitting that sticks out is better, it may break, but its repairable, unlike the drilled kind.

19. dope blasting on your SG Matt. D Wreck murdered that !

20. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope this is being unfair, but here are a few things i made over the last two weeks