The High-End Glass Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Mar 4, 2009.

1. i can't waitt to se that deppe milked

2. god damn man. that Marcel Braun bub is really something else. awesome shit dude

3. roor zumo 18.8

[​IMG]

gear 7mm (now broken... gonna be fixed soon)

[​IMG]

4. agreed, the deppe makes me wanna empty my bank account for a tube. Damn you scott deppe!

5. Ironically enough rvb, that is exactly what happened :).

6. googled "harmonic inline". found this (not Mine):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Wow SS. That tube is fucking EPIC.

8. I have seen that pic before, its a sick fucking tube. I wanna tr a harmonic inline so badly!

9. i would fight polar bears for that luke wilson harmonic

10. Daily driver:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is probably my favorite piece ever. Blown by a local blower from my hometown in KC. His names Bryan Sands, the first pic shows the marble that says 'Sands '08' in it. It's really intricate, too bad iPhone cameras blow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. i could be wrong but i think that's a n3rd tube?

12. i think it's a luke wilson, i've never seen n3rd do the disc diffused bowl

13. Nahh its a LW, but it does look like a nerd inline, the colors/work and the inline look like n3rds.

14. Prob one of the coolest pieces I have EVER seen!!! +rep:hello:

15. AND THE WORKED TREE IS SHOWN! Love it love it love it. So 521, wanna buy me one for an early birthday present?:D

Super sick man. Great investment. So much sick glass in the past week!

16. shit man, i would have to get some loans after all the money i have spent on glass recently. I just broke my toro 8 arm a week ago and i only had it for a month or so... glad you liked the worked sections, i do too :hello:

17. I've always wondered how the Bore change change effects the smoke. Care to explain?

18. doesn't that suck ass having a nice ass peice for a little over a month, and it breaks?

i still can't believe my fathead is broke :( i plan on gettin the double inline fixed to be a swiss army inline hopefully in a month or 2 though

19. #100 Five To One, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    I don't think the bottom size change matters much, but check the videos i posted in the milkshot thread

It's terrible lol. whats a swiss army inline?