Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation II

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by medimarijuanfaq, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Hello,

I know there was a post about the THCF clinic not too long ago, but I thought I would share my experience so far with them.

I called to make an appointment for a few people that we are helping here in Michigan. It took about two days for them to return my phone call because it goes straight to a voice mail * im assuming to "weed" out all the prank calls *

Anyway, the few people I have spoken to have been very helpful, understanding and just nice people.

From my understanding, they travel to and from their clinics in various states. The clinic in Southgate, MI is only open on select weeks.

To have an appointment there, you need your medical records with three doctor visits in the past 6 months for your condition. You can fax the records to them. They do not contact your primary care physician at all.

I have spoken to them about menstrual cramps and PMS and they are compassionate and understanding of that as well and will prescribe a medical marijuana card for cramps as well.

I have not been to an appointment there for myself, but I plan on visiting soon. I'll update when I know more.

*Kelly*