The hardest question you've ever been asked that left you speechless..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Weed Macgyver, May 20, 2010.

1. that shit woulda left me speachless to lol

2. My brain just stopped workin.

3. Typical kid question.

Does your mom know you're gay?

4. "Mom, how do you give a blowjob?" She was 14 at the time so it was a real question.

5. just gota new one just now n i aint even baked

*my dad coughin his lungs out with a cigarette in hand i asked him why he smokes if he knows that is gonna do it to him*

he asked me *why do you have a ciggarette in your hand when you see me coughin like this*

6. How long has there been a burning sensation when you urinate?

7. How could there of been nothing before the universe was created?

8. Dude, whose toke is it.

9. Yes sir.

10. "Were you just checking out my sisters ass"? asked the wife!!

11. you open the window duh :devious:

12. Which would you rather keep...the left one or the right one?

13. My girlfriend, ''if you could just sleep with ONE other person who would it be? mine would be george clooney..what about you? ''

well it didn't leave me speechless, but guys, seriously,say Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox or something, dont say 'your sister' or 'carol from work'....:eek::eek::eek:

14. well right now its
    "whats the hardest question you've ever been asked that left you speechless?"

15. Are you high?

16. one question i came up with when i was ripped still has me thinking.

ok so you know how almost everyone thinks crazy people have lost there minds and they talk non-sense and all of that kinda stuff? well what if crazy people feel like they are normal people and their brains are tricking them into thinking they are sane so they are just normal people dealing with crazy situations like for example one guy walks down the sidewalk and sees nothing but a sidewalk so we consider that normal

but what if through the crazy persons eyes he is walking down an enchanted trail and there are dragons and crazy shit so what im trying to say is that what if being insane meant that you felt normal but you were in an off-world and you are just acting like any sane person would do?

17. ^mind.. blown.

18. ok good i thought that wasnt going to make any sense at all haha

19. Crazy people see dragons?? :eek:

20. As you wake up next to a random chick/dude after a party.

They roll over and ask, "Did we...?"