The hardest question you've ever been asked that left you speechless..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Weed Macgyver, May 20, 2010.

1. knaw that ma fuckin' bat into a table and hide b!

2. HA MY MOM ASKS ME THIS ALL THE TIME i always freez for a second and say maaabbeeyy

3. damn dude bet that was some freeky shit i woulda puked an passed out

4. The old classic... "Would you rather be deaf or blind?"

Fuck. I don't know.

5. is life real or not? what will it feel like when we are dead? these always mess with me

6. Yeah, pretty much lol.

7. Deaf ;)

"What do you want to do with your life?"

8. does this make my butt look big

9. How do magnets work?

and

How does bluetooth work?

10. do you love me? do you want me? are you gonna call me like you said you would? is this really your real phone number?

11. [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. Why is weed illegal?:mad:

14. lol finally! this one should have been obvious hA hA.

Once a long time ago I was living abroad and doing a "language exchange" with this chick who was a little older than me. We hadn't been in touch for a few months and during that time I had hooked up with a girl and the next time we met up I gave her an update of my life and that I had gotten a girl friend to which she asked after an awkward pause:

"...then.. what are we doing?"

my mind was like "what the fuck! i thought we were doing a language exchange bitch!"

I totally would have hit it too had i know she was cool with me being younger.

15. "You were speeding, and I'm going to have to see your license an... There's a smell of marijuana coming from your car. Do you have marijuana in your vehicle?:hide:

16. Would you do a guy in the butt for all the money you need for your whole life?

17. ironically, would you let a guy do you in the butt for you to find the right woman?

18. fuckin love it!!!!!!!!!!!

19. damn man i feel for ya there that musta sucked

20. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Seriously. :confused: :confused: