The hardest question you've ever been asked that left you speechless..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Weed Macgyver, May 20, 2010.

1. What is the evolutionary reason for conciousness?

A guy I knew used to drive a combine and he was board as shit so I would txt him things like that to think about. He still hasn't answered me...

2. you win this thread

3. Get under table. Wait.

4. (Teacher): Wasn't you supposed to be in my class today?
    (Me): Uh..... (blantent lie) I was...just in the counselors office....

I don't know why that was so hard for me to answer but I almost shit on myself.

5. "dude ,where the fuck are we?"

lol

also when asked what is our purpose on earth or where did we come from and just questions no one can answer just make my mind go crazy. lol

6. *In a thick Russian accent* For Mother Russia! Lol one of my friends has this routine where he puts on this great Russian accent and cracks some funny ass jokes. That is one of them.

7. Who would you rather screw Princess Jasmine or Pochahontas

8. If god created the universe and everything in it, then who created god?

9. "Are you smoking marijuana with trick or treaters coming to the door?!"

10. "You're a drug dealer arnt you?"

11. if your in a room with no windows or doors and just a bat and baseball what do you do

12. (While there is a knife pushing against me belly) Do you want me to do it motherfucker?

I was getting robbed, with $500 in my wallet. my response: "Hey, officer!" the guy turned around, i took off. turns out i pissed myself. and the guy was a meth addict.

13. Princess Jasmine, hands down.

14. Without hesitation Princess Jasmine. How is that a hard question?

15. "If you were given a Billion dollars would you suck a guys dick on national television during the super bowl half time show?"

a billion dollars is a lot of money...but a dick is a dick

16. fuck yeah... although this is almost like asking if you would sell your child for 1 billion dollars...

17. gets me every time.

but my question i heard it and i couldnt say anything but but laugh, " do you have pink eye"
    so glad it wasnt asked to me

18. Are you high yet?
    [​IMG]

19. ahahah
    when the cops raided my place
    talked at my dining room table for a bit.. sitting down (theyd woken me up at like 3 am)
    then when they were like "so whats upstairs? lets go" in my head i was like.. FUCK.

we get up, start to walk, and speechless and all... i passed the fuck out and hit the floor lolol

fuck that i was scared lol the pigs were about to get me!!!