The hardest decision when your high

Discussion in 'General' started by soundpwns909, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I just got the idea to start a thread with the hardest decisions for people to make when high, so post yours! I'll start

the hardest decision ever is deciding between watching tv or listening to music, as i do not like both at the same time, both sound so awesome.....maybe i'll watch a concert....

2. Watch a movie or play video games

3. Deciding on whether or not to post here...

Guess I went for it. Haha

4. Mcdonalds or wendys!

5. Should I get higher or not?

6. Smoke the last nug or save it for tomorrow?

7. Anything I have to make a choice on I cant lol even sober

8. Sometimes same thing happen to me. Shoud I eat that fish with potatoes or rather something healtier like vegetable salad so I will be healthier and slimmer? Later that day I eat both anyway.

9. Wether or not I'm gonna get up and get ready.

10. I feel like that shouldn't even be a question lol

11. Abella Anderson or Alexis Texas... Decisions...

12. if i want to post in this thread or not....

im sober

13. going back upstairs because i forgot a drink, or continue chilling.

14. checkers or platters (food truck)

15. Deciding what to do in general, I usually set out with something in mind and do something way different.
    But on the spot decisions are which movie to go to, I remember staring at the choices forever once because the movie we anticipated wasn't in yet.

16. Bong or SteamRoller?

17. adventure time or regular show? haha j/k always adventure time. but really..pizza or chinese.

18. Another one that I remember debating on for quite some time is lights on or off

19. fucking my girlfriend...or jacking off. (the 2nd one is so much easier when I'm lazy)