The Happy Relationship Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Revolution, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Many of the posts here and on other internet forums are focused on the topics of bad relationships, fighting, cheating, and breaking up. But not all news is bad news. So I thought I'd make a thread for any one of us to spill our guts about our significant other, to talk about the good aspects of the relationship, or to just say you had a good day with him or her. :)

Let's try to keep this thread positive and any advice positive as well. :smoke:

To start this off, I'm growing very excited. My boyfriend and I bought our first piece of furniture together. It was this awesome looking dragon ash tray. I find it so cool that we're both dedicated to making our future apartment/house dragon-themed and that our first piece of furniture was smoking related. Yesterday marked exactly six months to go until I move out of my house. I remember when we first started going out in high school, we had at least three years to wait before any one of us moved out. Now it's down to six more months. I cannot wait!

2. That's great :) My relationship with my GF is going really well too :)

3. i have been dating my girl for 2 years im a freshman in college and she is a an OLD junior in highschool so we are only a year and a half apart, we have our ups and downs but are learning to communicate better and its awesome, and the sex is fucking amazing

4. My girl is my best friend, she is the only person I love more then myself.

5. ha mad mike i feel the same way, i recently adopted a puppy with my girlfriend, its like having a kid but not quite you know. fuckin love her

6. #6 wingspanbig, Oct 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2008

AWWWW ...baby I couldn't have said it better myself! You get a bj for that :love: Communication and mutual respect are important! AND trust! If there's no trust then what's point? Every day is a good day with my baby. Even the bad ones!

7. I was in a good relationship so I thought until last friday.

8. I am in a pretty darn good relationship. Been together 10 years and known each
    other 20...congrats to ya revolution.

9. It will be three years in two weeks for me and my fiance! :hello:
    He's my best friend.:p Thanks for everything chimp!

10. today was our 11 month anniversary

totally in love with her

:hello:

11. I'm about to do 2 years with my boyfriend and were going strong :D.

12. I love my girl, every thing about her is perfect :), She's made me the happyest i'v ever been.

13. It's been 18 yrs, and I still got a thing for the schmuck! J/K, he's no schmuck. He's my hot stud puppet! And he's got great man bulge to boot. :)

14. Just celebrated my 3 year annivesary with my gf. i'm in cali for school and shes in new york but things are working out:D

15. I've been with my boy for a year and a half now... going better than ever. he's one of the only people I can spend days with and not get tired of. pretty rad.

16. I've been with my girl a whole week now, so we pretty much can't do any wrong in each others eyes just yet... Things are going great so far :D

17. been dating my amazing gf for almost 3 years and 3 months, we met in 10th grade and are highschool sweethearts. She's moved away to college (Michigan State Univ.) while I stay a couple hours away going to the local comm. college, the drive sucks but we're still going strong even after almost 2 years of being so far away but we're both very happy.

What I've learned is that no relationship can work without trust, and sometimes it can be hard to trust your significant other at first but if you are both willing to work on establishing a good trusting relationship, it'll all be worth it.

18. my relatinship is doing much better now:hello:

19. Indy and I are still going strong. I've never completely trusted anyone until him so having that mutual trust between us is great. We have a 2 year old son who absolutely rocks! :metal: All in all, we have a kick ass little family and we have a lot of fun together.

So, yeah...it's a happy relationship. :D All of us who have happy relationships should be thankful...a lot of people, unfortunately don't have them.

20. Wish you all the best Rmjl .

Well i've been out with many girls and never had a *relationship* it was all happy but like im a metalhead go to law school and smoke up. been going out with preps who just wanna get with me to like show me off or someshit sucks
    im sure a lot of people feel this way.