The guy who did the prank zombie video in Miami is fucking hysterical!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Senior PoopiePants, Jun 5, 2012.

1. This motherfucker is crazy, haha. So here's the zombie video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4awVqRr1eCo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Miami Zombie Attack Prank! - YouTube[/ame]

But he has other shit of him fucking with women - trying to get with them. He's blowing up quite quickly:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60J2Z9pt3CA&feature=youtube_gdata_player]HOW TO PICK UP GIRLS! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuBu9vi3OPI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

And so on. There are like 7 of them. Check them out. Has me entertained!

2. Lmao the zombie prank video had me cracking up, thanks for that!

3. That guy got killed at the end of the video

4. Dont even have sound, but that was still funny as fuck. It sorta seemed fake, I feel like he would get jumped if he kept doing that.

5. He did at the end lol

6. Sure looks like he did! Haha. This guy either has balls of steel or is just crazy.

7. #7 MrGreenTea, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    Hahaha! "Whats my name?" snickers bar"... you're so chocolaty! Jesus .. this guy has no shame! Lmfao... gotta watch his other videos!

Edit: this guy is borderline raper!! Kinda weird! :/

8. What if somebody beats this guy to death?

9. It might be funny. hehe...

But seriously, this guy is funny.

Sucks how if an ugly or not-so-good-looking guy tried the same shit, he wouldn't get far at all...

10. That shit was fucking funny. Just wasted the last hour and a half watching random related videos.

11. LOL. That awkward moment at the end when those guys slowly realize theres more of them then him. Then they bumrush his ass.

12. What a legend haha

13. LMAO this dude is hysterical! Thanks for posting!

14. Hilarious I've watched every video on his channel loool.

15. Vitaly is is a very funny guy :D
    I appreciate that there are people on this world who actually HAVE FUCKING FUN.
    I used to do this shit too, good stuff, it really works.

Everyone needs to try this, not just the zombie prank, but picking up girls numbers and stuff haha

16. Yeah, Vitaly kicks ass. Notice in his latest one (How to talk to women in Arizona), they're all stuck-up bitches.

17. I like when he says "GANGBANG!! *hums techno music*"

18. The Miami one is better, he got the fine ass puerto rican girl to flash her tits!

19. A guy points a pistol at him at some point in one of those zombie vidoes. I was like OMG :eek: