The Guessing Game. Guess Who?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by My Elysium Trips, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Hi, New to this Forum. But I'm sure some Growers know me.

Guess who I am...?

My Elysium Trips

2. SoundGarden - Burden

Give up Everything. Grow Up Everything

Covet the World, & get the World, the Evil World anyways

Covet not the World. Get Not the World

I want some loyalty, with Shiva!

My Elysium Trips

3. Hi, Bob. I'm My Elysium Trips. I'm a Drug User. Nice to Met you...

My Elysium Trips

4. Who is This here. An old Friend?

Sup with you, Late Chris't'ian Man

My Elysium Trips

5. Who can Live on $1k per month Total?

If that's not enough. Maybe you make too Much already?

Hunger Strike - SoundGarden!

If you want Money & Government. Go get it.

Whoever doesn't Want Money & Politics

Starve yourself with me, as I fast towards Death or Freedom!

Otherwise. Do you even Know Who I Am?

Thanks

My Elysium Trips

6. I'm Not Worthy. UnLike all the Worthy People out there

Have Everything you Want.

While I Die for you

Thanks

My Elysium Trips

7. 6
    Hence the Author

Metalica - king nothing

How much to Buy a Brain, sir? Thanks

My Elysium Trips

8. The guy who said "Bob," got a Token for Smoken

Listen, Hear Stones & Rock's Crying?

There's no governments Anywhere

When was the Last time anyone met a Government?

There is No Governments

Starve with me. I make >$1k per month

Who can Live at my income Wage?

If not. Starve yourself or Block my Account here

I'm counting on you guys to be Here. I'm too High to Fly due to Pie in my Hi's.

It's like this; Why should the World have more than me, as individual people that is.

Starve with me in Laid off Poverty & Demand Living SSDI Payments & Housing

Or block my account here

Thank you

My Elysium Trips

9. Prisoners should defecate themselves in their Cell-blocks. To Drive out the War Pigs

Prisoners Anywhere.

Constantly lay on Ground in Ball

Poop & pee your Pants

Throw Poop out Cells, to Give as Presents to the War Pig Government. And Dumpster himself!

If War Pigs want to Beat you. Say...

Say...

Jesus Loves you

Ad Nauseam

My Elysium Trips

10. Me thinks you dwell amongst the underground caves of one J.R.R.Tolkien. My Precious.

11. Now I know, it was a trick question.

12. Atleast you get benefits..

No job
    No insurance
    No benefits
    And plenty of medical issues.

Thankfully ive been growing my own medicine lately but I need to hurry up and get another grow going before im out which is unlikely. Problem is im in a tiny space so large yields are difficult [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. Generic 9854....

Yea, looks Great. I don't care about the Fancy Trim jobs as much. That's superficial Trivial things, if Bud Quality is the Question. Little small bud Leafs, look less attractive, but protects Trichomb Heads underneath. I could Trim everything Naked, but sufficient suffices

If it opens up & is glistening everywhere. Then the weight of the little bud Leafs, don't Retract away from the Quality. As it might protect Trichombs underneath little Leafs.

Anyways. I'm not in a competitive, like Many also aren't either. I also have Restricted growing abilities now.

Anyways. Your cannabis looks Great. I'm not a photographer myself much.

Thanks for sharing

My Elysium Trips

14. You also cannot do This? Live Free or Die?

If your Living just because you Need to pay Government Spendings that 99% don't even know about The Government Debts

Why continue to live, if it's to Slave for a Rogue & Illegal Government?

If yiu cannot Die. You live in your own False Prison of Illusion of Banksters

If you Cannot Live Free or Die

I don't Need those people who won't Live Free or Die Trying [to Reach Free Living]!

My Elysium Trips

15. The Test of the Entire Globe is a Question

Which of you can live at my Prosperity Levels?

It's Epic Proportions

I'm like a Prosperous Person

I have, on average, past 8 Years or so...

I've been making, Total Gross SSDI income. Of under $1k per month for me to live in America as myself, a Least of These

Who else can Survive Entirely off of $1k per month without Drivers license & such?

Or Starve yourself to Feel for Poor People

Otherwise, you're a Bad Apple, if yiu cannot give up Bad Apples

Hunger Strike

Rob Zombie - Dead City Radio

Armed up to the Sky

My Elysium Trips

16. I'm Not asking Anyone in Particular to Give me their own Money. I'm asking Anyone Reading this, Everyone in Particular! Big difference

I'm asking

Would you Abandon Everything, to Live Free or Die Trying

If Everyone, Globally Repented in Sackcloth & Ashes, for as Long as it Takes. Don't Work, Don't Eat. And Everyone Demand Daily Provisions without Anything involved except receiving those Daily Provisions. If they can All do this. Then the World Will be Free of Perpetual Slavery from birth to Death. It's the Principal of the Character of Each person out there. Will they Repent & be Ready to Lay Down & Die? Otherwise, what would just Continue in World?

For the World, for posterity...?

My Elysium Trips

17. Luke 12:13-21 New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Rich Fool
    13 Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”

14 Jesus replied, “Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?” 15 Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”

16 And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. 17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’

18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. 19 And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

21 “This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God.”

New International Version (NIV)

My Elysium Trips