The Grow... Must see

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by supabru, Aug 3, 2004.

?

Looking for your thoughts as i am still very new to this..

1. Very good for 3 weeks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. should be bigger.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. not bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. sh*t

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. What can i say i have justy started growing only within the last year andi have learned alot.

i will be posting pics through the hole process of the grow..

below is a couple of pics. sorry i have no pics from the start.

the pics i start from is 3 weeks in veg..

Attached Files:

2. another one..

Attached Files:

3. i have 18 Mr Nice in a NFT system and 3 Large coco pots with 3 Mr Nice in each.. hoping to start the flower stage within the next week.. plus take some clones..

Attached Files:

4. Good luck with your grow. Will be interesting to see.

Attached Files:

5. nice one for that.. looks alot better and brighter. how did you do that..

it will be fun over the next month..

blazing and chilling and watching those babys grow..

safe...

Attached Files:

6. HIGH All, very nice for 3 weeks in veg...how do you like the NFT system?

7. the plants that you call mr nice are they seeds from howard marks???

8. i have found that it is a very easy way to produce nice but short and bushy babys.

i will keep on using this NFT until i find sombody who can tell me that there is a better system and that you get o good quility smoke.

cheers

9. the babys you see are {howard marks} Mr Nice but dont know the type of Mr Nice as there are so many but i have in the past had california orange and i tried it about 6 months ago and it was the biggest orange buds i have ever seen.. very nice smoke. this Mr Nice has come from a cutting of a very healthy mother plant 2 strain.. so these babys should be good.. i have seen the product of one of my friends and it is ''Mr NICE''.

WE WILL SEEE..

10. thats well good, and only 3weeks.

mad.

am i looking at hydro chemical green tho??? Organic shydro? or what?

cant belive they are 3weeks. insane (in a good way nach)

t i e dude

db

11. the secret is in the cuttings.. a healthy mother makes lovely babys...

i use canna veg and green fuse products..
    not much that i do to them while they are in the NFT system just fill the tank every 3 days.. and add the shit..

12. here is a close up of the one plant

Attached Files:

13. That's a good looking plant

Attached Files:

14. just been checking out mr nices seeds and found out his operation in switzerland has been closed down.......you can still get seeds but are on limited suply......some of the seeds are fVcking expensive.....laters....oh yeh the plants look good..

15. started a year ago???? wow thats amazeing... i wish i had a entire room to grow in... but alas i do now own a house I am but a renter and reduced to stealth and therefor limited in size :(

fucking top notch plants to

Edit: damn it i took "sh*t" in the wrong contex..... i voted that one sorry... just replace it with the best one on the list

16. That Nft seems to be working well for you but i am the bringer of the good news, you can easily convert it to areoponic and bump up your yield considerably.

Buy the proper pump, lines, and sprayers and hook the sprayers upto the existing system and unplug the NFT pump. The pump runs $100-300 but going aero should bump your yield by %10-30 check this out http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/885

Are you LST ing your plants? They seem nice and bushey! you should flip the lights soon or you'll have a jugle in there.

17. i have found that the mr nice does not give as much in weight compared to the orange bud that i have tried in the past.

i was told that his opperation did close down. and that the seeds have gone up in price. luckley i still have a good generation mother though...

18. i have in the past not had the space. shit happens.
    but when you get the space you fill it.. ????

19. thanks for that advise. i have spoken to my local grow shop and he has advised me that it will not cost that much to setup. so i will put one system a side to have a try to see the difference in bud.. to see weather it is better to convert all of the system.

cheers..

20. hi ya

just took some cuttings and here is the setup that i got.

3 tower tent. 1 envirolight and 1 heat mat to help with moisture. i like to take a few cuttings just in case any die on me..

this setup i have used jiffys and clonex. they should start to root within the next 7 days as you see though the journal.

all babys are mr nice though. here you go... i am only misting them with water and a root harmone.

Attached Files: