The GreenEye

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by grassmaker, Aug 20, 2008.

1. The only way to enter your growroom during a plants night cycle and not distress your plants is to use a light in the green spectrum as short-day plants will not be effected by this portion of the color spectrum. Exposing your plants to any spectrum of light other than green during the night cycle can be very distressing and greatly reduces potential yields.

The GreenEye is an incredibly useful gadget that lets you work in your growroom during the night cycle. The GreenEye unit is worn like a headset and illuminates whatever you look at. The unit emits green spectrum light that has no effect on plants.

Each GreenEye will last around 10,000 hours and they don't get hot. The GreenEye is reversable so can be worn on either Ear.

Attached Files:

2. Or just pick up a green bulb at the local hardware store and flip it on...???

Not sure I see the 'coolness' of this gadget...other than it would make ya look like a stealthy-futuristic grower... hehe

3. lmao its more for stealth or hands free gardening when the girlfriend is a sleep and you cant turn the light on.but your right i do look like a stealthy-futuristic grower
    :wave:

4. one other use for it as i found out is finding the rug under the sheets:smoke::D

5. Or wait till morning? ;)

Cool find, I had no idea about the green lights during the night cycle.

6. sometime morning cant wait,if you missed the watering dueing the day no better time than the night,or if you cant get to your garden of eden cos your gf mom and dad are here for a week.

7. got one too.. they are cool but a bit expensive. Be careful about the green bulbs. you have to make sure to get the right tone of green so the plant will reflect it back during the night

8. a bit expensive yes iagree.but iam sure you agree also its worth the expensive