The Greeks Get It

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dickie4:20, May 24, 2010.

1. hahahahahahaha

Direct copy/pasta

Dickie got owneddddd :hello::hello::smoke::smoke::smoke::D:D:D

2. it's Goldman Sachs fault..don't blame Greece

3. ................how?

4. Don't blame me for being a lazy pothead, blame my dealer.:smoke:

5. Goldman Sacs is clearly responsible for Greece's problems, giving them the loans they asked for. That's why the US and the rest of Europe should help them by giving them more loans, to pay for all the entitlements the other loans were paying for.

6. Please.....please this is just horrible.

Sometimes people don't have resources to make pie, by this I mean unemployment, like right now (let's continue to be cutesy and call it ingredients). They cannot make pie, so we let them starve (possibly to death), because they had the opportunity to have the most pie in the world, but unfortunately they lost. Oh well, if reincarnation works, try again. To me, that's a pretty sick system.

But seriously,

...China is the PRC but they have rampant capitalism.

Similar names =/= being the same

Aren't you guy the ones that always deplore American conservatives as actually being something entirely else, neocons? Well, there you go. Suck it.

7. This is the most ridiculous argument ever. Don't blame the country that was actually behaving irresponsibly, blame the bank that lended them the money to be irresponsible! You do realize that if Goldman didn't lend them the money, they would have just got it elsewhere, right? Blaming Goldman Sachs makes absolutely no sense. The problem is Keynesianism and the dependency on the Government that Keynesianism creates.

8. I think he was being sarcastic. :p

9. Nothing to see here.

:bolt:

10. This is true.

Goldman Sachs should of known better.