The greatest TV show. Ever. Seinfeld

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Chewbracca, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Yep thats right, in Chewbracca's opinion, and many many others, Seinfeld is the greatest TV show, ever.

Give some favorite scenes/lines.

jerry you gotta see the baby!

jerry!, i dont know sometimes...

george is getting upset!

2. maybe not" "ever" but def one of top 5 so inovative and cutting edge.... the best sitcom of the last 20yrs without a doubt. i still spend about 3 hrs a week high off my ass watching the damn thing...

3. wtf? is this a troll?

4. oh no you caught me

5. I love Seinfeld and have seen every episode multiple times, but prefer Curb Your Enthusiasm. Same jokes, but with an HBO vocabulary.

6. not that there's anything wrong with that.

7. hahah
    +rep

8. seen every episode countless times. gotta be like 50 each or something.

i'm somewhat of a photag..

9. "So what happened?"
    "She's into it."
    "Into what?"
    "The menage. And not only that. She just called me and said she talked to the roommate and the roommate's into the menage too."
    "That's unbelievable."
    "Oh, it's a scene man."
    "Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank god that you know me and have access to my dementia?"
    "What are you talking about? I'm not goin' to do it."
    "You're not goin to do it? What do you mean, You're not goin to do it?"
    "I can't. I'm not an orgy guy."
    "Are you crazy? This is like discovering Plutonium ... by accident."
    "Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends. ... Naw, I'm not ready for it.
    "If only something like that could happen to me."
    "Oh, shut up you couldn't do it either."
    "I know."

10. I quote Seinfeld on a regular basis.

"Its GOLD Jerry! GOLD!"

11. youre supposed to buy me dinner in a nice restaurant, like mendy's

12. i fuckin love curb your enthusiasm but never gave 2 shits about seinfeld its nowhere near as funny