the greatest pot and DXM story ever told.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Walter Sobchak, Mar 6, 2006.

1. The Following is writen while tripping hard on DXM and smoking 2 blunts. Please disregard spelling (or later as it will appear speeling...forgive me the world is at and angle and I'm fighting to keep the page straight.

I thought I was God. Really. I thought the entire world was a videogame and I was God but God was beiing controllled by another more powerful God. Thus it felt like I wasn't in control of my actions. I had to yell at my buddy to stop the car because I was convinced I was going to die any second and that I needed a reality check. It was a relief when he stopped the car.

Tons more crazy shit like that... moments of complete clarity where I see the world for what it really is. It's soo wierd.. and it's happening now.

2. lol i wouldnt necessarily say that is the "greatest story ever told" but still alright

robo stories kick ass, glad you had fun

3. Looking back I did an awful job of discribing it.. and now I wish I could remember. I just know that at the time I was not here, I was somewhere else.. the people I were with were convinced I had gone mad.

whooa. good times.