The greatest IQ test, ever.

Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian, May 24, 2007.

1. Twenty, obviously. :hello:

2. 17. If Red is 19 years old, and Timmy has a skateboard; how many bottles of wine are needed to fill the room? Hint: Chuck Norris isn't in the room.
    37?
    wheres my cookie...

3. True or False

Please only answer with "True" and/or "False". Failure to do so will disqualify your test and/or test your disqualifation.

1. Describe the nature of the universe.

True

4. Incredible job dude.

Peace ~ Chip

5. man thats crazy... i couldn't even make it to the end of the first question haha

29. If a starving African lion is released into a room where someone is taking an IQ test, and it leaps at an angle of 37 degrees towards the test-taker, how far can it travel? You will test your answer in a live simulation in approximately 47 seconds.

hahahahahaha

6. i gave up as soon as i read "mathematical section"

7. 2. Perform a miracle. You will be awarded extra marks for creativity.

Jiffy is the son the leader of the KKK. He abandons the family business of the KKK Cross Burning Services, to join the Peace Corps. He wants to help starving colored kids. So now his family and families followers want to kill him. All the meanwhile there is a lonely cannibal all by himself on an island because his friends ate them selfs extinct. His name is Click Clack Cluck the II and lives on the island of Antarctica. Dont ask questions he is just there. Alone. So I go to Jiffy who is seeking council on his present situation. So i tell this Jiffy take a boat, a plane, a helicopter, then roller skates. In that exact order. To the island of Antarctica. Why he says. It is your destiny I says. So he travels and it takes 1 year 2 months 5 days and a couple of minutes. And in that time I have told Click Clack Cluck the II to meet this Jiffy with a sign made out of lace and silk with Starving Colored Man very carefully stitched on it in Old English Text. Jiffy and Click Clack Cluck the II meet. They have very emotional talks and come to love each other. But eventually Click Clack Cluck the II gets an overpowering hunger. So he grills himself some white meat by the name of Jiffy and eats him over the course of 6 days and 7 nights. So all in all. Every one is happy. Jiffy got to help a starving colored person just like he wanted. And Click Clack Cluck the II got to eat just like he wanted. The End. I am God.

8. its ok but some parts are like a 12 year old made it, and it gets kind of lame

9. The flying spaghetti monster haha we talked about that in my world religions class :p

16. Describe the smell of the letter 3 in 100 words or less, without the use of psychedelic drugs.

HAHAHA

3 smells like not one, not two but THREE lovely tulips on a nice sunny day

10. :hello:eric:hello:

11. 16. Describe the smell of the letter 3 in 100 words or less, without the use of psychedelic drugs.

haha yeah

39. For the following question, assume that the following is true:
    A)All cats will always land on their feet.
    B)When you drop buttered toast, it will always land butterside-down.
    Now, by writing a punk rock song (in Sanskrit, of course) explain what will always happen when you drop a cat with a piece of buttered toast taped to its back (butterside-up). You have eleven seconds.

lol. i havent giggled like that in a long time.

:smoking: stoned