The greatest feeling ever...

Discussion in 'General' started by MixtapeMaf1A, Oct 4, 2007.

1. When you think you've run out of weed and then all of a sudden you find a bag lying around somewhere.

And I thought it was 'ok' stuff, but now I'm pretty good off of it actually :D

finding bags that you never even knew you had..the best :bongin:

2. That happened to me a little while ago. I thought I was out and could not pick up anything for another two weeks, after about four days of being dry I just happened to look through my stuff and I found my bag that had about half a G still in it. lol, which is odd, because it was the bag I always use so how I forgot about it is beyond me. I was quite happy that I did. You are right, it is a great feeling.

3. haha I always find a nugget in strange places like on the floor or siting on my window seal behind my computer

4. i dunno i never misplace my weed. i mean i can probably find tiny fluffs on the floor here and there, but finding a baggy with some decent nugs...that would be a fuckin mystery for me.

5. im with fluffy, how anybody can pay for a sack of bud and then forget about it while its still got decent nuggage in it is beyond me, i keep track of my bud harder than i keep track of my wallet sometimes lol

6. dude, rug-nug is the shit! my boy used to deal before we went to college and we'd always find gram nugs underneith the seats when we'd clean his car.

7. Well my place usually has a bunch of people coming in and out of it each day, theres always usually smoking going on and selling of bags and stuff so its easy to see how a bag can get misplaced or dropped......my theory at least lol

8. Haha, I remember the night I was gonna quit...

Chillin at my house, Just wanted to blaze alone. Wound up scraping up resin, and Searching for nugs.

I was about to call my dealer, but decided to take apart my stash box. I found about 2 grams worth of buds, and smoked it to my head.

Fun night! I love those suprises.

9. It's a better feeling than being high IMO.

It's like an entire orgasm in the span of a second, the second where you double-take like "IS THAT WEED?"

10. +1 Even if I had pounds of weed in my apartment, every last gram of it would be accounted for. Weed is such a great thing I just couldnt see myself forgetting about any of it. Im on my second day without weed right now. I mean I am about to go freaking crazy. If I found even a half of a gram, I would kneel down and gives thanks to god for blessing me with its finding....

11. like a bag FULL of bud? I've never lost a full bag of bud and then found it laying around. I alwys know where my bud is. However, one thing I do sometimes is find a roach laying around.

12. sometimes, ill find half a L that was smoked the night before, and put out and forgotten..but a bag of green no..a bag of pills yes