The Greatest Christmas Light Setup You Will Ever See.

Discussion in 'General' started by Durchii, Dec 2, 2008.

1. I just came across this in search of Trans-Siberian Orchestra videos.

I trust that you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK90Ys2LhSo"]YouTube - Wizards of Winter[/ame]

2. I saw that in my digital communication class a year or 2 back, was fucking awesome.

3. This almost inspired me to add Videography to my classes next semester.

:p

4. That was amazing!

5. I know there is one house that put on something like that in minnesota close to me last year. I think it was to a different song tho. But I got to give +rep for TSO. Poppin a roll or 2 before the show here on the 7th. It is such a crazy light show with some intense music that you just cant help but love!

6. That shit is fucking awesome!

It must have taken them forever.

I want some mushrooms.:hippie:.

7. Epic shittt

8. Wow, how would one build such a system?

9. I WISH I could see some shit like that. Every year me and a few friends go driving around while smoking a few joints/blunts and checking out Christmas lights. Always a good time but we've never seen something like that. It'd be awesome...

10. saw that like two years ago. but it is fucking awesome! i just wouldnt want to be the person who lives in one of the rooms with the windows. at night it would look like bombs are going off outside your house. LOL fucking awesome...

11. #11 JokerSmoker, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
    man, that's a shit load of work....:smoke:

I'm not up for the work, but if you want to do that shit in my neighborhood, be my guest.

But do not be surprised when I show up with some dank. And smoke that shit.

Edit: yeah, definitely worth the watch though =]

12. i remember about four years back me and a bunch of friends had about eight computers lined up synchronously playing this in the school computer lab. it.. was.. epic. :p.