Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The great outdoors

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by King_Chronic420, Jul 24, 2009.

1. well anyways tomorrow is going to be my first time camping my buddy has already gotten an ounce of mids and and dub of kush :smoking:

just two questions do park rangers patrol around the camp grounds often at night?

and it's going to be a long ride like 4-5 hours where should the bud be stored my friend said to keep it in the gas tank (he means tape it to the gas cap) one of my female friends said she'd either eat it or put it in her thong if worse comes to worse

any advice will be appreciated :)

2. tell her to put a nug in her thong then smoke it

3. Tape it well under the dash or under the middle seat.

Gas cap is too easy.

4. rangers will most likely patrol at night if your going to one of those camp grounds with power and such but other than that don't put your bud near the gas.......it'll stink plus it's to easy i say just let the girl keep it in her thong