The Great GC Artist Compilation Project

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Palmer Eldritch, Mar 21, 2006.

1. yo this shit is still on here, so lets try and finish it...it will be mad trippy, ive done like 3-4 squares and im working on another one now

2. I'll be back, i WILL be back. 37 and 47 pip my interest. subscribing. no time just till a bit later on.

3. back, as promised...

& #47

this thing is still going, yeah?

Attached Files:

4. cool I've updated the poster. Thanks for helping to keep it alive. I hope I can finish one soon, I've been fucking swamped lately.

5. can i make a square yo?

6. of course. anyone may. just make sure it can be worked in with its surrounding squares

7. yo i call 11 and 12 ereybody

8. i might redo a bit so it mixes better with tile 48 that i didn't know had already been done.

9. I call 23.

Peace
    Dannk!...:smoking:

Attached Files:

10. I forgot about this, i wish i had the urge to make a square lol.

11. square 33 please:

Untitled-101.jpg

12. click to maximize ^ then paste on board... better quality

13. dude man, that isn't even square :p its gotta be 200x200 pixels.

14. can u just do it urself
    or do i hav 2

15. man, the guy has enough to do with sticking them altogether and having a life besides. you made the artwork but are too lazy to ensure it will fit in the space the artwork even exists for??? i say we ban mister ick. :p

:D

16. right on, digits got my back :)

yeah when you ask that it shows that you didn't really care in the first place. You can do what ever you wish with your square but it does need to conform to the correct size and it should connect as seamlessly as possible with the squares surround your's. Thats the point of the project, not to make some quilt but a continous piece of artwork.

Fix up your square and I'll stick it right in.

17. k sorry... i wusnt trying to be a dick.... the reason i asked u to do it for me was because i cant find a way to do it... but im getting way better with photoshop so ill send in a better piece later.:bongin:

18. Bump

Peace
    Dannk!...:smoking:

19. is this still open. because i would love to help out. if it is tell me and start working right away.i hope i here about it soon because i need something to do. but this so cool.

20. ill take 31