The GrassCity Confessional

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fAKdded, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eh,

just stay true to your heart and remember to exercise some tact
    it should work out

2. i fucked a cow on a dare, senior year of high school. there, it's out and i feel better.

3. #63 BigOrange2, Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2008
    When I was maybe 16-17 I used to love to get drunk and set people's mail boxes on fire at 2AM, and then hide and watch all the people come outside and try to put it out.

I even did it knowingly to people who were decent people, I just didnt care about anything at that point in my life.

4. go on. . .

5. don't believe me? don't, i'm just fucking with yall! i'd never, although i was bet several hundred dollars to do it. i declined, there is a line i just won't cross lol.

6. :confused:who the hell do you think you are telling someone to go and do that?? thats not right, not right at all.

7. read some of his other posts. you can figure out what kind of person he is right quick.

8. How did that go?

Nice family bonding time.

I lied to my fiancee about having a previous gf that I made up so I wouldn't seem like a virgin.

9. Maybe he's right, maybe I should go off myself. Maybe not, maybe he should be the one doing the world a huge favor and pulling the trigger. There's no room in this life for dicks and hypocrites. It's people like him that make me the misanthropic bastard that I am.

10. no, don't listen to people like that.

11. mdma is just being an ass. he can go post his hate somewhere else.

12. Yeah, you're right. I wouldn't listen to him if he told me the earth was round or that the sky was blue. In fact, for all I give a fuck, which I don't, he can eat shit and die, or fuck off at least. :mad:

13. i once heled myself into my ex-girlfriends house then helped myself to her dads codeins (sp?)

14. Here we go..

Everytime my boyfriend tells me I'm not allowed to do something i get this overwhelming need to do it. I asked him if i could have a girlfriend, and he said no...and now, dispite the fact that i'm pretty much 95% straight, I deseratley want a girlfriend.

I'm such a rebel!

15. #75 thebigd^, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    I am a drug addict. Not pot of course. Opiates and Benzo's. I have finally stretched my hand out for help and am checking myself into rehabilitation.

I am in love with someone that doesn't love me back. It feeds my addiction and my downfall.

16. I hope you get the help you need, BigD.

Good vibes your way, bro

17. damn bro, same exact thing that got me hooked on junk and the needle way back in the day. good luck to you bro. one word of advice, if you get clean stay clean. after being an addict, you can never just use every now and again. it's an all or nothing deal.

18. My dad once beat me so hard I broke two fingers and there was a bruise around my neck...that was the only time I have really tried to kill someone

19. #79 Barnkis, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
    I never stand up for myself. I let people use me and treat me like a piece of shit, and never do anything about it. I hate myself for not being outgoing.

20. Me and my ex-girlfriend are meant to be from both of our POVs. Although, due to certain circumstances we cannot be together. She jumped out of a two story window after we had a blowout and nothing will EVER be the same. Everything went to shit when I thought I had it all figured out. Before I know I'm at college missing her like crazy. I don't even want anything to do with other girls. I go home to find out she has had sex with a few other people since then. It has ruined me, even though she still wants to get back together I never could never now. Everything is going real good in my life, but this void is killing me more and more everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.