The GrassCity Confessional

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fAKdded, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think my Psych. prof. who said Elton John sung "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" should burn..
    Shes pretty hot though..

2. Miley Cirus is 16! Yank Yank:devious:

3. I used to have bad ocd but once i started weed it stopped and i have had terrible insomnia since i was 2 years old.weed doesnt completely fix that but it helps alot.also i dont dream at all anymore and it sucks.i think it might be cos of my insomnia which ruined my life for a while.

4. i did this with "yellow bic's" steamroller. pipe broke right before the bowl. i superglued it back together, and put off giving it back to him till like 4 days before i left for college. he's never said anything though, so i think i got away with it. till he reads this, that is. haha! it's ok though, he has like, 5 pieces with comparably sized bowls.

5. i dropped a joint in the toilet, and smoked it later that day.

hah, just kidding.

no, but really...
    <------

6. I'm a desensitized fuck, and I get sexually aroused by gore and violence. I'm straight mind you, and have no problem getting off to and with women, but for as long as I can remember I've had a death fetish. Something about the finality and truth of death intermingled with the beauty of women and life, I dunno. Of course I would never hurt anyone, but I think about it often. Like I'll be in the same room as someone (doesnt matter who it is) and invariably at some point I will think about what it would be like to suddenly stab them or bash their head in. I know this makes me fucked up, and it eats at me deep down, but its who I am and I cannot change it. I will never act upon these thoughts, but for some reason will always entertain them in my fucked up mind. Of course I've told no one, at least until now.

7. Im insane

but i put up a good front.

8. Ditto...:smoke:

9. i lie too much about shit that doesnt matter....it doesnt make sense......i think im gonna sleep on it?:confused:

10. i hate all the new users on this site and there is nothing i can do about it.

11. i know this isnt what you were going for J, but i had to use your word :eek:

12. You're new too dude.

13. Hre meant the huge influx of new people that started at the beginning of summer.

He's older than you are ;)

14. Nah, I've been here longer than both of you just different aliases.

15. i know its no questions asked
    but imho thats juss messed up

16. ^^^ I had sex with my friends g/f while he wasin jail for 6 months.
    shit was ugly when he got out.
    I got my ass kicked.

17. Im judgemental of people who "fall in love" and dont see how you can care abotu someone that much. Then when a girl shows interest in me and always shuts me down i am depressed for 2 days to 2 months afterwards, and have no control over it

I say that i am not addicted to smoking weed, but if im not high smoking is the only thing i can think about. I have been on my floor on my knees in my room looking for some shake, or a little bud when im dry. But i really think im not addicted.

Finally, i am just now seeing all of this, instead of just getting depressed and getting over it, i realize i have a cycle and need to do something.

I am going to take a break from smoking and really try not to get high, just to prove to myself i can do it, wish me luck.

Thanks for reading, this is enlightening

18. I like to go to Target, grab all sorts of women's under garments, take them to the changing rooms, put them on and masterbate 3-4 times.

19. that explains all the pubes in my new underwear. . .

but why is there peanut butter too?

20. I cut myself again last week. I haven't done it in months, but I was stressed. It felt good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.