Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Grascity Feild Trip!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cloudman, Jul 3, 2003.

1. rep+, man. Rep+ for you.

2. Oh. I gave rep to the old OP. Hopefully he's still around. Yes. This should be REVIVED.

3. You know that would be the most greatest idea ever in the history of the fuckin world lol, I would do it if anyone wanted to... you know we really should like organize something like that though,.... someone hit up the admins here maybe they can pull something sick together!!! and it would help support grasscity too! lol!

4. there's a very reasonable reason why if it were in the US no one would come, just a hint :rolleyes:

5. aight maybe not the U.S. but maybe canada. In the mainlands of B.C. like kelowna or kamloops where the chrondie is ever so dank. up in the hills or sumthin... thatd be the shit. could somebody maybe talk to the admins?

6. nice an ancient thread :) nice idea

7. i would rather but the island, than we can lie there.

i get to be sheriff, and i get to pick my own depuity.

8. bump the island thread noob!

9. We have same dream :)

10. why does this thread keep getting bumped?
    it's like 6 years old. :p

if this were serious we'd need a bit more planning. i fly through amsterdam every year, but unfortunately have not yet had the opportunity to stop over. they give out free sample blunts at the airport tho (not weed if you guys were hoping that).

11. ^^^ Its that old XD

well regradless of grass city having this field trip I will still road trip through Amsterdam and all of Europe :p

12. I'm going to Amsterdam this summer, we should get some people to meet up there:D

13. You should all check out spain this summer, im moving back there end of this college year. Be pretty cool toking with some new people.

14. Im down lets do it next 420

15. #36 falcon10911, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    So....Awesome...

EDIT: 2003 what the shit

16. Well lets get to planning then bruv!

17. I wouldnt be able to afford it:(. If I could have, I would have been there long ago:smoking:.

18. I'll hook y'all up with a place to crash down if you're heading towards Amsterdam:D

19. I'm down too :) :smoking: