Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Grapes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Scribbles510, Jan 4, 2013.

1. #1 Scribbles510, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
    Got some more purple today (bottom pic). Sorry for the shitty quality. I want to get some good green soon so I can put it up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And some Girl Scout Cookies...

[​IMG]

2. Looks like a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. :smoking:

3. dat purpppp looks grapey!

4. That's some grapes I need some of that rite now even though I got a little purple that looks fire how much u cashing out for that?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

5. Bump for more grapes

6. I know that's not the same weed Is it? Now that's what I call grapes

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

7. Nah they're different.. The bottom is denser, better manicured. On the other hand it's not cured as well, so I got it for cheaper. Doesn't smell or taste as good as the top bud. That's why I'm just gonna let it cure for a week or 2 myself and it should be good.

8. I bet that botttom purp is dense af

9. The top pic looks exactly like some purp that was in my town a few months ago

10. thats that fire shit that makes the back of your throat taste like cool aid/ fruity pebbles