The government's new way to eradicate marijuana grows.

Discussion in 'General' started by Space, Sep 1, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

With all these 'wildfires' in California and BC, i gotta say, what a perfect coincidence.

BC and Cali are, easily, two of the most famous/notorious state/provinces for good quality bud. Just seems so coincidental that theyre both on fire.

I mean, its not like they're geologically close, right?:D

2. And strangely, always seem to be on fire.... You know, they tried burning the shit in the middle east, and decided it didn't work.

3. Wildfires are common in California during this time of year, and always have been. When I was a freshman in high school, in San Diego, we got a week off of school because of wildfires putting out so much smoke the sky was rust-colored and simply going outside would make your eyes water.

California has a lot of forests and gets very little rainfall during the summer. Lots of brush + dry conditions = wildfires.

4. That would be so fucked up if they did that!!!:smoking:

5. All it takes is a stray cigg butt. Texas has some of the same problems but Cali has that coastal wind that makes its spread like crazy.

6. #6 pinball wizard, Sep 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
    You're fucking paranoid, and it seems unlikely you live somewhere where wildfires are a concern. They are here, and no one's going fucking lighting them, in the almost 3 years I've been here, I've seen several wildfires, (and dozens of smaller fires that didn't make it to that size) NO one wants that, it means a struggle to save houses, towns, property, lifestock, human life, and more.

So fuck off.

This wasn't called for brother. ~AK~

7. Yup on more than one occasion Ive been driving down a road and seen a semi-circular pattern next to the road where a butt was tossed and started a fire. Some parts of the national forest here are still black and some trees are still bare from the fire that happened like 5-6 years ago.

8. Whoa...chill.

This Thread is just for the lulz man.

9. I expected as much.

That doesn't change that it's slightly offensive, not the least bit amusing, and not the least bit true.

10. Easy there brother.

If you dont like my thread, then dont post in my thread. As simple as that.

11. You need to chill man.

OP, I highly doubt, California, would burn its own forest, homes and animals to death to rid marijuana plants.

Not when USA, is the ones importing alot of bigger drugs.

Do you really think we are in Iraq and Afganistan for Nuclear weapons?

12. .....first day of a tolerance break?

13. Ive heard that the acacia trees that are common in some parts of california are a big part of the forest fires because they store natural oils that are highly combustible on top of their bark making it easier for the trees to start on fire. So i guess what do i know. However i have had my house completely surrounded by forest fires and had friends who lost everything and can see how its not a funny subject to people regularily affected. Especially if you have seen how beautiful the redwoods and other forest is Cali are, it would be terrible to burn them down to get rid of a plant that would grow there anyways.

14. Cranky comes for me like the 2nd and 3rd day. :D:rolleyes:

15. Second day without the promised room transfer, actully. I'm sorry if I'm snappy at the moment, my roommate is driving me nuts, it's like being on the set of an above the influence commercial while at the same time sitting through a very very very long church service.:cry:

...Oh, and if I don't stay here all day he will go through everything I own, use my computers, break things, steal things, and more.

So yeah, my bad. Though I still stand by the SLIGHTLY pissed note I meant to give that post :p

16. 'splains it:D

no hard feelings bro.

17. That would be insane if the gov't was burning the forest to eradicate weed, though like everyone else said, it's super highly unlikely that they would go to such lengths lol.

And pinball, sorry to hear about your situation, hopefully you'll get that room transfer soon!! :bongin:

18. I had to evacuate for this the fire was right behind our house at the time it was crazy, We stayed and took pictures and smoked mad blunts then went inside and forgot it was happening. All of the sudden the cops are knocking on me and my dads door telling us to leave now, we were like :confused: ohhh yeahhh:eek::bolt:

19. cool story bro