The Government's Last Futile Stands To Keep Pot Illegal

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #1 Skunky Monkey, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    This is just fucking fucked up, they start hating on Bob marley, all of the "Facts" are complete bull shit.

You don't have to watch it all, but any part of it, it's all bull shit :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb8Xcoxqx-E]Marijuana - The Real Facts, Educational Anti-Marijuana Video - YouTube[/ame]

2. I tried to comment on it and got this
    Comment Pending Approval!

I'm guessing that my comment comparing pot to alcohol most likely WON'T see the light of day. God damn government paid nazis.

The
    260 Likes
    to
    2483 Dislikes is a good indication of the truth.

3. I know it's just fucking terrible :mad:

All this propaganda seriously needs to fucking stop.:mad::mad:

4. #4 Storm Crow, Aug 13, 2011
    PubMed is a "dot gov" site! :rolleyes: Cannabis causes cancer? lol :smoking:

Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits epithelial growth factor-induced lung cancer cell migration in vitro as well as its growth and metastasis in vivo. (abst – 2008)
    [FONT=&quot]Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits epithelial gr... [Oncogene. 2008] - PubMed result[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Spontaneous regression of septum pellucidum/forniceal pilocytic astrocytomas-possible role of Cannabis inhalation. (abst – 2011) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Spontaneous regression of septum pellucidum/fornic... [Childs Nerv Syst. 2011] - PubMed result[/FONT]

Nothing like using a government site to shoot down a government prohib! You Blades can click that first link in my sig for the rest of the studies!

Granny :wave:

5. #5 Padovan, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I love you. Whenever I start reading a post without looking at the name and it's full of citations and reports, I know it's you stormcrow :p you're doing a great thing by posting facts instead of just TALKING!! :)

6. >1970's
    >1% thc levels
    >now
    >25% (holy dank, batman!)
    dumb bitch...

7. Yep sometime's i actually find the government childish," they just have there little tantrums about, ohh no if we legalize a medicine we will lose money and invetors with the alcohol company's" :rolleyes:

8. Dat made me laugh.

9. This is fucking ridiculous. All of the comments are negative because the comments are screened.

Someone needs to drop these fools.

10. lol@Marijuana is a mild form of Acid.. doesnt that stupid cunt know that is from Family Guy... The Anti Cannabis crowd is now using FAMILY GUY as scientific basis for their opiinion? LMFAO

11. Bongsquad- the levels WERE that low- they ground up stems, seeds, leaves, and buds to get that figure! Yes, cannabis is better now, but we were NOT smoking "hemp" back then! If they had just sampled just the bud, it would have been a LOT higher than 1%!

Granny

12. I loled really hard

13. #13 MrGreeen, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol I read that comment. Will my morning oj that is 100% citric acid also eat away my brain over time?

14. #14 xBrent, Aug 13, 2011
    Didn't 420 come from a major pot bust on 4/20....?

Anyhow, the video is total bullshit. Gotta love how they instantly link marijuana with PCP and other drugs in the beginning of the video. Fools.

OMG... That dude said:

"I am a recovering Crack cocaine addict and alcoholic, I know what these stores do to communities"

Is he mentally retarded? Headshops don't sell crack pipes or alcohol as far as I know lmfao.

15. Lol that bitch at 12:34 looked horrified by that bong.

16. Granny you need to go into there big buildings where they make up this crap, you need to be armed with a machine gun loaded with facts and a truth launcher that will show them :D

Thanks granny i feel honoured to have one of your posts in my thread :yay: :smoking:

17. about 20 seconds in, "he died from a marijuana overdose..."
    BULLSHIT.

18. I know man, it's funny us "Stoners" actually have facts to back up there claims they don't show 1SINGLE FUCKING RECORDED DEATH because there isn't any they just expect people to just take there fucking word for it :mad:

Like drugs are bad i have no proof but you should listen to me anyway
    And he said oh if you see anything with bob marley on it you shouldn't buy it :mad: :rolleyes:

19. I got about five minutes in before I had to shut it off from fear of OD'ing on ignorance.

It is quite sad that the feds are fighting this hard; might I say tooth and nail, to keep easily one of the healthiest and most beneficial plants from the people. But on the good side of this, one may notice the amount of dislikes in the video, illustrating that the people are tired of the outright lies and scare tactics put onto Cannabis.

It won't be long now. I believe we are nearing an end of the drug war.