The Gods Are Smiling Down Upon Me!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PplAreStrange, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Yesterday, I was assisting my parents in cleaning out the garage, when I happened upon an old box that hadn't been labeled and was closed up tight, the mere sight of it aroused great curiosity. I quickly shoved the box in the back of a shelf safe from sight by my parents. Today I woke up early after my parents were off to work (yeah I still live with them, I'm in college and juggling jobs, don't worry I pay rent and I pay for all my expenses, before you jump on top of me). I decided to see what gems were in that box... Well, I quickly found out to my surprise, that there was an OUNCE of dank bud sealed in a masonry jar (still good and fresh), and a beautiful, barely used pipe. This has been the luckiest discovery I've ever made.

I know it sounds unreal, but honest to god I'm not kidding about this. I'm not sure who's stuff this is, why it's in my garage and why there is so much of it... It's still good though fersure... :smoke:

I'm thinking it was my brother's, he must have forgot about it before he moved out...

2. or you found his stash he chills on when hes visitin

3. Yeah man that's definitely it :smoking: hahaha

4. [​IMG]

Not sure how to link photos yet. Still new to the city. This is just some of the bud btw.

It looks like if you just right click and copy the url you can view it that way...

5. Is it possible that the box actually belongs to one or both of your parents?

6. I don't know how people unknowingly let stuff like that disappear on them. If I had an O I would never lose track of that....

7. That's highly unlikely, as they're both religiously against weed. They're the types that bought into the "it kills braincells" crap. It's most likely my brother's.

8. There's a good chance that my bro left it here as something to come back to when he visits (as previously mentioned).

9. So text or call your brother and ask if its his. If it is Im sure he wont mind you smoking a bit now and then lol.

10. damn i knew there was something i left behind when i banged your mum last.

11. Awe, man :( That is all I came in this thread for was a "I fucked your mum and left my weed" joke.

12. Speaking of which, who is that chick as your avatar?

13. haha damn thats a lucky ass find. :smoke:

14. in your pic it says 9 grams... thats not an ounce