The Global spiritual awakening of Humanity

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Aeriq, Aug 4, 2010.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HAN57I-lnE"]David Icke - The Global Spiritual Awakening of Humanity[/ame]

Good video, 50 minutes long. There's a lot of truth in what this guy is talking about, from my perspective and judging from my own personal research, ideas, philosophical insights. Figure I'd share.

2. watching now

3. David Icke has been a favourite of mine for a long time now. He usually gives lectures that last all day - not for the fidgety that's for sure.

4. I really like David Icke also! I do find however a lot of his things maybe a bit too far out sometimes, but then again I may just be another horse blinkered asshole similar to the ones I try and awake with each passing day! whilst we are on spiritual awakenings (which I love) you guys should watch this

Free Movies & Documentaries - What the Bleep Do We Know!? (2004)

Smoke a wii doobie and prepare to look at the "universe" in a completely new light, it's not religious, but based on the various quantum mechanics of the universe we live upon and are very much a part of.

Please watch it, and if you like this I can reccomend a whole bunch more, I will watch the David Icke one when I finish work and roll up some "love"

Thanks for sharing spiritual views guys, stay open and keep it real! for it is the only way mankind will truly unite upon this wave of infinite possibility we share.

One love all!
    and a little bit of peace!
    :)
    Alski K!

5. I *just* got done watching that, and I feel very enlightened. Thank you sir :)

6. David Icke and his Reptillian Shapeshifting Humanoids... :rolleyes:

Even if they DID exist, what the hell is this dude telling the world about? Wouldn't they have eaten him and Alex Jones by now???

7. Glad to hear it my friend :), Share the love with all whom you meet brother! I hope it's brought a bit more positivity to your life.

If that interested you I would recommend watching or reading "The Secret", However I do warn you it does go into a bit more of a religious perspective (only slightly) but still we have to be careful not to seem to force any religious views down one another's throats eh :)

The 11 Forgotten Laws

Personally I'm a spiritualist/agnostic but still found it very interesting to see the other point of views on the laws of attraction. Glad you liked it!

Peace brother
    Alski K

8. Very interesting!

I have seen one of his like day long ones before now, and that was great! however it is good to watch one that is a bit more what's the word "condensed" lol :)

I do like David Icke, as he is very passionate and a lot of what he says I would regard as truth! however now and again he seems to go a bit too far down the rabbit hole! I would like to watch this on a good dose of shrooms, then maybe I'll see someone turn into a reptilian :). It sounds a bit like a B-movie eh? The Reptilian Agenda coming soon to a cinema near you! Haha not to laugh at it as like I said a lot of people could benefit from watching this (with a doobie of course :) )

Thanks for sharing man!
    Peace
    Alski K

9. That would cause a scene. I thinks it would make more sense to let them go on with their ramblings unregarded. Makes it look less true. :p

Seen a while back. I kinda set it back in my mind. Funny thing though, I was thinking the movie above was quite similar to the secret. :smoking:

10. I just checked out the link, the movie looks good & informative. Ima bout to check it out after I wake up in the morning. Thanks!