The Ghost Blunt

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Revelationary, Dec 12, 2010.

1. This is a Ripley's believe or not type story, you don't have to believe me but I will tell this to you so that you may judge. If anything I hope you atleast find enjoyment from my story.

I'm smoking with my brother and a couple friends in our back yard with a decent reggie blunt going around. A couple of guys who are smoking with us say they have to go mid rotation so I hit the blunt pass the blunt and walk them out of my backyard. I get back and the blunt has gotten around to my brother who passes to me. It's a pretty small blunt but there is still enough there to smoke so when he passes I reach for it I grab it, and I look at it because something seems odd. As I stand there gawking at this blunt my brother says, if you have that in your hand, what is this in mine. I look over and to my amazement there is a blunt in my brothers hand also, apparently I never took it from him. At this point I freaked out threw what ever it is I had in my hand and stomped on it (in hindsight probably not the best idea). I have no idea where what I was holding came from or if it even would have smoked if I hit it, but that was the hands down freakiest session I've ever participated in. And the dro we smoked after it was some of the best tasting, but that stories for another day...

2. Perhaps you rolled two blunts and forgot. Or those guys that left rolled one to say thanks. Although you probably picked up a fat short stick or leaf.

3. We only had two blunts and we smoked and disposed of the other blunt in an entirely different location, I promise you those guys weren't giving away free weed under any circumstance, I doubt I picked up a stick but it could have been a leaf. I just know that at first there was one and then there were 2.

4. maybe you snatched a flying bug out of the air or some shit. how cool would that be? nice thread title by the way haha "The Ghost Blunt" I like it.

5. Ida smoked that ghost blunt and then thrown it in a bowl. Miracles like that don't happen often. And you threw it all away...

6. That's crazy, why didn't you pick it up and see what it was?

7. I think your bro was fucking with you hard

reggie blunt=

Attached Files:

8. If I snatched a flying bug out of the air it would still be some freaky shit going on because why was his head lit and smoldering slowly:eek: And thanks it sounds pretty scooby doo if you askk me:cool:

I know man, now that I've tackled materialization I should start working on time travel so I can go back and get a nice hit off of it.

I was high and freaked out, I plan on going back out there at some point and investigating further, but I doubt I find anything, when I stomped on it I stomped with purpose.

I asked him today what the deal was and he said he has no clue, he said he thought he passed it to me but when he looked down it was still in his hand, and my bro is a pretty truthful guy. Stuff like this never happens when you're sober, I'm just mad I will never know what actually happened. But I like the idea of pulling a blunt out of thin air so that's my story and I'm stickin to it.

9. Yo brahs, ya gotta meet this dude! Everything he smokes, it doubles itself!