The GC Music Project

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by naughtyneighbor, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys. I thought of an idea to collect a BUNCH of songs from everyone here and compile it into a torrent, so everyone can spread the wealth. PM or send me links to files or downloads for good trippy music, stoned music, smoking music, anything you think is worthwhile to listen to while smoking or chilling (while high).

If you can\'t find a download link or anything zip it up and put it online at rapidshare.de or something and I\'ll download it.

When you guys send me the songs I\'ll keep this thread updated with what song etc

Feel free to send full albums too if you think every song is kickass

Whenever I feel we have enough songs I\'ll compile it into a torrent, upload it to rapidshare, and a bunch of other methods so everyone can get it. We\'ll keep version archives too (first will be 1.0)

Current Songs:
    None

2. i\'m too tired now, but i\'ll host the torrent so people can get it and start sharing. also, i have some music i\'ll post up here... if its allowed i\'m going to try to have a weekly top 5/10 music thing....

3. I got some songs for yah. All i need is your email.

4. \"You further agree not to post any Material that infringes the intellectual property rights of any party.\"

\"Discussion of any illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.\"

You\'re basically talking about infringing on intellectual property rights by seeding torrents, sorry but it can\'t float here. Read the rules again please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.