The GC App?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forums App' started by Toastin', May 14, 2013.

1. NO ETA for App Store yet ?

2. So it won't be available until Tuesday for apple products?

3. I think he said they would see about submitting Tuesday. I may have misunderstood tho.

4. nope not true, 3 weeks , something like that for iOS release

SJ

Thanks for clearing that up.  I look forward to finding it in the App Store soon.

6. Thats 3 weeks before submitting for approval?Come on I want to give you my $0.99... Lol

7. Damn... Thats shitty man I just got a new smartphone and it seams like I've been waiting forever for the GC app. So, It isnt going to be free?

8. 99¢ isnt bad at all. I hope its not more.

Im having withdrawals from the app. I check the app store every day.

9. What ! Damn! So it's still not ready for iPods ?

10. Is it available on the Play store yet?

11. Same here though they will probably let us know when it is released anyway.  

Can't wait!

12. Hope the app comes to the play store soon. The mobile site sucks. Gives me an error message whenever I try to load next pages.

13. Receiving the new Android phone tomorrow to resolve the final obstacle and hopefully i will submit it to both stores tomorrow.

That error was corrected before.

We can temporary enable the current Responsive Style if the desire is too much but our plans are holding onto the release until we receive the new version. Current one is working but not flawlessly. 

14. PLEASE enable the current one PLEASEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15.  99 cent guaranteed, working on it!

SJ

16. Here are some screenshots from Android version 

Attached Files:

Looks great, can't wait to see the iPad version.  

18. In the app settings where you check notification, what does it mean where it says how often to check?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Grasscity Forum App