Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The games you play on friends while being stoned...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr HerbaL, Oct 22, 2010.

1. I think everyone's done it, so my question is...
    What games have you played on your friends, while baked to trip them out??

My personal favourite is the eyebrow game..... You simply tell someone who's pretty baked to move their eye-brows up and down 10 times. If they stop they stop. But some people just can't seem to stop, its quite entertaining watching them raise their eye-brows :L I had a friend doing it for around an hour :L
    It gets the giggles going :)

2. Me and my mates always play the star wars game (I guess this doesn't only work for weed though) which is when you shout star wars when you've finished a joint or cigarette or whatever and whoever shouts star wars back at you last has the roach thrown at them. Usually leads to some pretty funny reactions/ holes being burnt in clothes or whatever.

3. I dont like to play tricks on people when their high, because I KNOW how it feels and even though you are laughing hysterically, you really wish the person would stop lmao!

But this reminds me of something my bf did the other night.. Iono if any of yall know what I'm talking about but he has this app on his HTC evo that has like a gerbil or something.. and when you talk, it plays what you say back in a HIGH ass chipmunk voice.
    So he opens this app and whispers, "Say something."
    and I said, "What do you want me to say?!" and it played back and tripped me the hell out because I was soooo fucking high hahaha. Higher than I have been in a long long time. I just started laughing as quietly as I could, put my hand over my mouth and buried my face in my pillow and started shaking my head. I wanted to say "STOP, turn it off, i hate it, it's freaking me out" but I didnt want to talk, because I didn't want to hear the playback hahaha. So we just sat there for like 5 minutes silently cracking up until he finally put it away. Not cool man!

4. everyone switches positions when people leave the room.

5. I have some paranoid friends and Ill be like did you guys hear that, what was that noise,etc. haha it trips em out every time.

6. I know EXACTLY what you are talking about on both topics!

I hate people messing with me when I'm stoned, like my little brother will throw items on my bed while I'm trying to fall asleep. Or my friends will do stupid shit like take my phone or something and I'll freak out trying to find it, and they just laugh, I say, "give it back!" and they just laugh hysterically and say "I don't have it dude!" it's not funny! It's annoying.

7. thats fucked up. Im not paranoid when smoking but my friends say it over and over and I hate when people attempt to ruin my high.

8. I think it's not really cool to try to mess up someone's high, especially when they're obviously not 100% comfortable with it.

9. I was once "Put in the Box" where my friend said that he was putting me in a box and that i cant hear anything while in the box. So they mocked words and i couldnt hear them. and they liked open a fake door and started talking again. pretty funny.. But its lame to scare people though

10. We once tricked a friend of mine back a few years ago into thinking the weed we smoked was laced with LSD. We were pointing at the ceiling saying shit like, "Dude see that dragon holy shiiiiiit!" and the dumbass looked at the ceiling, had a retarded smiling look on his face, then said "Dude I see hot girls!!" We facepalmed hard then laughed are asses off because he was NOT playing along with the joke. He gets shit for it to this day.

11. I dont play games...:devious: <---- i love that face hahahahaha

12. Its lame to mess with peoples highs

13. this man speaks the truth of waffles

14. nah come on people. post your tricks I wanna get ideas.

15. We smoke in the woods.... at night. Really late... So, i'll throw a rock or something without anyone seeing and the people im with think someone is coming after us lmao.

16. #16 bastetj, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
    The heavy penny.

You have someone hold out their hand and put a penny in and and then just tell them that "holy shit is that not the heaviest penny you have EVER held"

My ex bf got pinned to the couch by that one.

One better than the switching positions.... Switch rooms. Or if you have front and back porches,you can even switch porches.... I've been a part of that one. that' was really too funny.

17. Me & my friends never play tricks on people, we're just a chill bunch who cant be bothered to mess with each other. There are so many better ways to have fun, we just dont see the point in messing with people.

HAHA! I should try this with my friends.
    Its not mean or anything, its just would be fuckin funny.
    Though some of my friends probably wouldnt notice haha. :smoke:

18. I usually hot box my friends car, and this kid we smoke with always tries to trip us out by knocking on the door from the inside. It sounds like it's coming from the outside and even though he does it all the time as a joke, it gets me every now and then :devious:

19. the only time we played tricks on each other is when we were in the car.

my friend would, when the road was empty, turn on his blinker and pull aside slowly and say "act cool man, act cool". who ever was in the passenger seat had to play along, which i did.

get some great reactions when the driver really acts like the cops are behind him and they got the big 2 footer in the back bubblin.

20. Put a plastic grocery bag in your pocket. For some reason it feels really weird through the pocket. Ask someone to feel your pocket and it will freak them out.

A game my friends play is whenever somebody who has smoked that day says the word 'mine', that person has to hold a hit and do 10 pushups without breathing out ahaha. Apparently it's called 'The Game of Life' and it only makes sense why it's called that when you are baked. Try it out.

A different group of friends that I hang out with every so often, has a rule that the first person asleep at a sleepover gets an eyebrow shaven off. This one is kinda useful because it keeps us from falling asleep too fast and wasting the high.