The Future

Discussion in 'General' started by iman23, Jul 19, 2011.

1. What do you think it will be like in the future? Simple as that.

2. i hope its like futurama

3. Better technology.

4. i just had this thought too. what if our technology is not as advanced as we think. like, for example we someday find out that weed actually opens our minds.

5. "advance" is relative. Technology today is somewhat advanced... And it will be in the future. Hell, it almost always has been I think

6. some 1984 mixed with a little bit of brave new world, toss in a few sprinkles of jershey shore:the movie and you got it

7. Weed will someday be legal I believe. It's just a matter of time, and no one likes to play the waiting game lol. Our technology will change but over the years I think the Economy will be just as bad if not worse, MAYBE better but who knows at this point. I'm just rambling cause Im high and don't mean any debate over it.

8. " have you ever noticed how there's no black people in the jetsons?"
    "isn't the future great"
    Sorry I'm not racist btw.

9. technology will be for the ultra rich while everyone else will live in extreme poverty eating their own excrement for sustenance.

second thought.
    we're all gonna die.

third thought.
    technology/energy will be sold in small amounts and will turn the human race into zombies addicted to the rush of whatever unimaginable things created.

actually, my final thought is a mash up of all three ideas

yep, thats sounds about right

10. #10 Fat Smoke, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2011
    [​IMG]
    Seriously though, I hope I'm still alive when/if we make contact with aliens.

11. nuclear wasteland

12. I hope people relize technology is bad unless used to aid earth and the human race. Therefore, I hope the world will be green and a place we can be proud of. It has to be a communal relationship between man and Earth.

She lets us live on her, we respect and dont mothafuckin trash her. Liveable planets are hard to find!

Thats what I wish. But unfortunately, I've noticed most people could care less about the greatness that is Earth, and technology will advance at a continuously faster rate, so we're all gonna die. sorry

I once read in a book about wars that some smart guy once said that if we ever have a 4th world war, we will fight it with sticks and stones.

13. my friend and i were talking the other day, and we realized that technology is just a way of speeding up life or the things we do within life. We have stopped enjoying little details and beautiful things on this moment because were all caught up in technology.

14. It'll probably be a combination of scattered beer cans, an overgrown lawn and cars on cinder blocks sitting out front.

That's my future.:devious:

15. I hope that in the future they invent a time machine..
    ..so that I can travel back in time & give myself the future lotto numbers..
    ..& change my fucked up life..
    ..oh ! wait.. if I go back & change my past ( or is it future ) does that mean I dont get the future lotto numbers.
    ..oh ! Fuck !..
    ..well easy come , easy go !
    ..take care..

16. I don't know, but I can't wait.