Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The fucked up part is..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bukley, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Im sure there have been times that Ive gotten high and that was like an epic day, or just a great day or something really cool happened
    but I done did forgot em
    cuz of the drugz
    and the memory loss and whatnot
    eh, o well I rolled 2 blunts today Ill prolly forget about tomorrow morning
    bout to smoke the second one, im pretty baked.[​IMG]

2. Smoke more, forget about forgetting.

3. More drugs will make you feel better :).

4. those blunts look yummy

and if I have a sesh I can usually remember stuff that I did baked

5. lol i hate that shit.

6. haha same shit happened to me the other night. Me and my bro's smoked a 1/2 O of some dank, and had a fuckin blast, but I can't remember shit about that night. I need to videotape what I do one night, like a fuckin helmet-cam or somethin...

7. The 2 blunts together = 2 gs?

Bummer man.

8. #8 ProfessorX, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    A friend of mine said;

'' I can only remember things I did stoned, when I'm stoned, when I'm sober I can't remember the epic things we've been through while being stoned.''

Edit; You got 2 prerolled blunts, I see a baggie laying there, with possibly something in it. Enjoy your day and make everyday a fucking adventure. :p

9. That's what I was thinking. Those have got to be some nasty blunts

10. I tried doing that on xanax once, didn't work too well

11. I always loose my keys! LOL! :smoking:

12. nasty blunts?
    dummy
    why would I want to have one 2g blunt instead of 2 1g
    those beans were awesome

13. I think he means you should 2 2g blunts..

14. didnt want to use all my weed

15. babar the fucking elephant duddeee!! :hello::hello:

16. blunts look pretty damn tasty! hmm... eat a ripe mango before smoking so you dont have to smoke as much but yet still get high! either that or record everything while your high

17. when im high and an epic moment happens i forget it the next morning or day but one of the next few times I burn I will think about that epic moment, So I only think of it when Im high its wierd I guess