Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The fuck man.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by youngstoner, Nov 24, 2011.

1. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    Why not now?[/quote]

I dont have a steady job at the moment so I can't afford to pay rent, food, water, etc. plus my school is 20 minutes from my house so it's easier to live at home.

2. very sorry to hear that man, shit thats some fucked up stuff. i know how u feel to a lesser degree; i had to sacrifice my $80 sherlock bubbler and a fresh eighth, as well as another piece, to prevent my room from being searched. luckily my friend got the bubbler out of a dumpster for me, but man did i feel like shit when i thought it was gone forever.

your an asshole, just fuck off.

3. You say you don't have coney to move out but you had a roor and an ounce of dank? Saving probably right.

4. [quote name='"Mr DudeMan"']You say you don't have coney to move out but you had a roor and an ounce of dank? Saving probably right.[/quote]
    I had to save money for 1 and 1/2 months to buy the roor and I saved for like a month to buy that ounce.

5. Wow I'm sorry man, I would love to have that collection. You'll rebuild your resources, don't worry! Until then try talking some sense into that crazy mom of yours.

6. that bitch is crazy!

7. how can he take pics of things he doesnt have anymore

8. where were you hiding it that she found and why was she in there?

9. The point I was making is that the RooR is something that he bought and it's his property. She didn't have the right to smash it. She should have talked to him about it and told him it needed to be removed from the house. The same should have gone for the weed also if you ask me. It would have taken 5 min. to tell him to remove it from the house. Unless she already has talked to him, she shouldn't have flushed the weed and broke the RooR.

10. R.I.P big blue

Attached Files:

11. I'm not sorry because your prob not old enough anyway and if you are then your mom has some serious control issue's AND you need to move out I was on my one since I was 15 so there is no excuse

12. [quote name='"crispyendo"']I'm not sorry because your prob not old enough anyway and if you are then your mom has some serious control issue's AND you need to move out I was on my one since I was 15 so there is no excuse[/quote]

My mom loves to control me even though I'm 19. But it's easier living 20 minutes from school then an hour and 20 minutes.

13. Was able to salvage my space case and my bubbler but I wish she smashed the bubbler not the roor:(

14. It's her fucking house, grow the hell up and have some respect man.

15. I feel for you bro... My mom found my stash which was in the floorboards. Smashed my WS bong and i have no idea what happen to my o of GDP and a half o of green crack... I know she smokes, so i think she jacked it, cuz she seems out of it all the time...

16. Y'all can take either side, her house, or your property. But I personally believe that parents have no rights over their child after 18, whether they're FORCED to live at home because of circumstances or not. I had no option other than to live at home at 18, because although I had a job I could not afford to support myself where I lived, for the three months before college when my parents knew of my smoking. My dad has thrown away a good 150 bucks of my supplies over the past year. So I took repayments from their wallets. I have no regrets about doing this. Fucking Nazi's.

More power to you if you try to get reparations bro!

17. Famn bro that sucks so much. Keep the bad mood u have with her yo a minimum though cuz she can make ur life hell a lot easier then u can her. On the plus sidr now u can b very oprn talking about it and the pros and cons. Idk watch thr union in front of her haha

18. im pretty sure roor does not go taller than 22 or 24 inches,

and an ounce of nice buds would not go down the toilet LOL.

19. was thinkin kind of the same thing. i thought blue label was the minis... but youve been served sir.

20. Damn dude that blows. I'd be really pissed if my mom did that to me.Good luck to you man.