The Fruits of my labor

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MrGanjaMan805, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Today i was helping my friend move and he bet me i couldn't fit all his shit in my truck for one trip. I told him he had to give me a dub of this stuff he picked up at a los angeles clinic if i did. Well, I did lol and he gave me a dub (reluctently) of Trainwreck. It really wasn't that much, so i guess its expensive shit. I was very disapointed at how much there was but i had to play hell getting that out of him so i figured it was close enough to a dub. I just smoked a joint of this stuff right now and i'm already stoned, it usually takes me two joints to get this high. My eyes were instantly blood shot, puffy, and burning. I found my mind roaming, and all over the place. Heavy feeling in my whole body and warm flashes. The giggles like i was a 7 year old girl on the playground and very intense euphoria. The smoke made me cough my lungs up, and i have asthma lol After the coughing fit my lungs settled down quick and immediatly felt more open, and airy. Great head high and awesome flavor. I'm sorry if parts of this post don't make sense, i'm really really high right now lol

[​IMG]

:hello:

2. jesus h christ i put this in toking tools! i meant to put this in stash box, can a mod move it for me? lol damn trainwreck