The fourth dimension?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TW97143, May 5, 2010.

1. Is it possible that we are experiencing the fourth dimension while we are dreaming or tripping psychedelics. I have had many visions into the future during lucid dreams. I believe it's because I'm in the fourth dimension where past present and future are all one and time ceases to exist. Also, while tripping psilocybin, I actually saw sacred geometry swirling in the outside air. Is there a possible that a fourth dimension entity is a hallucination? In "DMT The Spirit Molecule" Rick Straussman M.D. injects volunteers with lab grade intravenous DMT. 90% of volunteers were abducted by beings and taken into labs or nurseries in hyperspace where they were examined by insect or reptilian or cacti type creatures. The patients saw all kinds of foreign advanced technology. Is it significant that DMT is produced in our pineal gland and released at birth and death? Is space travel interdimensional? (rhetorical)

just something to chew. Boy that silver haze! Yee haw!

2. Time is the fourth demension according to Stephen Hawking. Interesting thought though.

3. Stephen Hawking can kiss my ass. I'm with the OP on this one :)

4. Mind altering substances.

5. To me it seems that dimensions is just our known of everything is broken up into peices, we only seem to know 4 of them out of supposely 11 according to String Theory.

Makes me think that there is no such thing as a dimension, and what here is here, that's it.

Like time, it's not a real thing, it's just a tool we create on a piece of paper....or is it not? Phuck if I know, last I checked i'm on a floating rock in the middle of nowhere.

6. we live in the 3rd dimension. but we see in the 4th. being only 3 dimensional beings we can only see a point in time which is the present, the now.

and there are no conclusions to what DMT really is only speculations through experimenting. to me DMT saved my life, i am a completely different person because of it. it allows the unfolding of the mind, complete ego death which is very hard to achieve on your own and it opens up your world to everything else you've never imagined.

but please take everything you ever read or hear about anything with a grain of salt because you should be the one to come up with your own conclusions

check out this vid
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjsgoXvnStY]YouTube - Imagining the Tenth Dimension (annotated)[/ame]

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQZyphIlvDk]YouTube - Steve-O gone mental after prison[/ame]

THE FOURTH DIMENSION IS TIME

8. ... and space - spacetime.

9. funny i've had some of the same thoughts about dreams/hallucinations.

but i think the OP might be thinking like i am in the sense of the NEXT dimension.

yes we exist in an 11 dimensional world in which all but 4 can be sensed (3 spatial, 1 space/time), and the "sensing" of these dimensions is questionable. the rest are only thought of and written down on paper. thus when you sense the dimension you no just longer think about it, you experience it (as far as an experience can be defined).

maybe the dreamworld/visions are glimpses of the next dimension.

we won't know til we get there.