The Fort (Very funny story about forts, nazis, and leprechauns)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cheechjr, Oct 8, 2008.

1. So here's a story for everyone who acts straight silly when they're stoned. Last week, my friend (nicknamed Jesus) calls me up and tells me she got three ounces of nice Early Misty, and if I wanna come smoke it the next day then that be sweet. Me and this girl have been best friends since seventh grade, and since we are both outcasts in our town, we have an extremely tight bond.

Well the next day I have classes, so I get to the school and immediately upon getting there I walk off the campus and start on over to her house. The whole time I am incredibly nervous because the Dean has threatened me many times about skipping and such (I am in an LCLC program, repairing my poor high school grades).

So anyways, I get to her house and I can smell the weed as soon as I walk in, because she is already smoking a joint. I say hello and we walk to the store to get some cigarettes. Well we get back to her house, turn on some Tom Petty and we each smoke a joint. After that we listen to a couple of songs and then roll what we call a LongHitter. A LongHitter is where you take a blunt roller and use two siz zags to make a really long joint. We then proceed to each smoke one by ourselves.

After that we are pretty stoned. My spine is tingling, random record albums on the wall are making me laugh, Tom Petty is singing to me, and so on and so forth. All of a sudden Jesus turns to me with this huge shit-eating-grin on her face and says "We should make a fort!"

Immediately I am up and bringing chairs from the kitchen into her bedroom. We set the chairs up in a triangle and start throwing blankets and sheets over them. Finally we find all the holes and clog them up with pillows off the bed. Now we have a fort in the corner of her bedroom, like we ten years old (I am 18, she's 19) and have the biggest smiles on our face. A leprechaun couldn't have made us happier (I know cause one may have walked through her room and used the bathroom, but I was stoned so who knows).

So we crawl under the blankets and get inside. Sitting indian style our knees touch each other, there is no room and no light, but we still smiling like God just kissed us full on the lips. So we turn on our cell phones and use them for light. We then proceed to roll one of the massive blunts at least five inches long and half an inch thick.

We smoked that tent out like a bitch. There was so much smoke our eyes were burning, making us laugh, cry, and curse in every sentence. Forgetting how to get out of the Fort (because there was no door) we sat in there for half an hour before her mom got home to pick up some money.

We hear her mom walk in the door and immediately we feel like we are on a mission.

Jesus: "The Nazis are outside."
    Me: "So who gives a shit?"
    Jesus: "You got a big nose, you must be a Jew!"
    Me: "Oh shit, at least we got the fort to defend us."
    Jesus: "Fuck you, I ain't no Jew, that Nazi ain't after me."
    Me: "Then we must defend our fort."

So we sit there for what seemed like a long time using our Mental Marijuana Powers to make our fort invisible.

Suddenly the blankets are ripped off and a huge puff of smoke just blows out. Her mom (who also smokes a lot of pot) yells "BOO!!!" at the top of her lungs.

Me: "NAZI!!!!!!!!"
    Jesus: "Oh shit my moms a nazi."

So I get up and start running through the kitchen, the dining room, and into the living room and crawl under the futon. I can hear her mom busting out laughing in the other room.

Pretty much ended when they came in and told me it was okay, our Mental Marijuana Powers had scared Hitler off.

Was a fun day man :smoking:

2. sounds like you were [​IMG] !

3. Hah I thought this was gonna end with surprise buttsecks

4. i can imagine it now

"her mom rips off the blankets and yells boo! as she is standing there mightily with a huge rambo like strap on and holds you down as she rapes your tight man hole

5. Bahahaha!! That shit cracked me up!! Sounds like a helluva time.:smoke:

6. I love when ya get soo high album pictures are the coolest thing to stare at. I know a guy who wallpepered his room with em and it was always cool as hell to get blitzed and just look around like an idiot.

7. Childish shit when you're high is always pretty fun, just thinking about shit you did when you were kid gets me crackin up.

8. Haha gotta love those moments. I love it when you're chillin with people you're just so comfortable with that you can truly be yourself and just goof off like that :p

9. I get goofy like that. I bust out my n64 and rick some banjo kazooie. HELL YEAH!

10. That was the fuckin' cutest, most heart-warming story I think I've ever read. Thank you.

Edit: Infyrno, your signature is tits.

11. Thanks. Hearwarming stories of stoner friends are great :]

12. true. too bad there arent too many people like that.

13. I know man. Just think of how much better off the world would be if everyone was friends like this.... Amazing.

14. dude thats funny aas shittt

15. Damn bro sounds like a beautiful thing you have with your friend. I love getting retarded high with my girl, get to just be kids again its a nice thing.