The Food of the Gods

Discussion in 'General' started by Shipwreck, Nov 24, 2010.

1. I had the ultimate munchies last night with two of my friends after we hotboxed his truck.
    So we decided to go to McDonalds to get the McRib because the commercials made it look AMAZING.

and oh... my... God!

This thing EXPLODED with flavor! Every bite made me appreciate life just a little bit more. It is the ultimate munchie food. Period.

We went through the drive thru twice to get another round of the juicy, barbequey, delectable sandwiches.

All in all, between three people we ate 8 McRibs that night.

Now I finally like McDonalds for once.

2. gross dude..

3. I want some of whatever your smoking, my man.

Those things are fucking disgusting.

4. Yeah i know hahaha. I prefer candy. Heres one of them

[​IMG]

5. well this was disappointing, i was expecting a bunch of pictures. :(

6. I had a mcRib yesterday for the first time. it was AWFUL. seriously gross. i'm never having one again.

7. You should know that the gods feast on only fresh, lightly salted human hearts and them wash it down with the tears of children.

Incase you were wondering...

8. They're nasty. Coming from someone who has made the rib sauce, it's the worst part. That sauce smells soooooooooooooooo awful.

9. I had it the other night, it was actually pretty good.

10. Maybe it's just the places that I go, but they were amazing!

I got them without pickles or onions though.

11. The Food of the Gods?

I think NOT

12. Thought you were refering to this :mad:

[​IMG]

13. Never had one. I told myself I would try one when I saw how good the commercial made em look LOL. My parents told me they're nasty, but I still wanna try one, cuz fuck it, why not? Definitely have to get it without onions and pickles tho.