The flu :( x 5

Discussion in 'General' started by Never, May 31, 2009.

1. I have the flu, headache, lightheadness, STUFFFFFED NOSE OF NO UNSTUFFYNESS, most dry deathy throat ever, thats what i get for sleeping with the furnace on.

how do you blades fix your colds naturally?, cold and cough doesnt really work on me haha.

its 7 oclock in the morning, ive had 3 hours of sleep and im now overtired.

Help city, I need your guidence

2. Cover your mouthhhhhhhh swine fluuuu :p a good tip my gran give me, herble tea's the red ones seem to work best for me. They can clear my stuffyness in a matter of hours.

3. Oink Oink.

4. If you get yourself a beer, warm it up and drink it.

Whip out a sauce pan and pour the beer into it. Place it on the stove on a MEDIUM to LOW setting (My stove goes from 1 -10, so something around 4- 6 will work nice).

Stir it around every so often, and once it is warm enough, just pour it into a mug and drink it.

My parents do it sometimes, they say it works great.

Ive never tried as i dont drink alcohol.

Good Luck!

5. ^ That sounds horrible

6. Warm weed tea with honey... Doesn't that sound good?

7. I've heard smoking a bowl or two helps alleviate the suffering a bit. Hope you get better soon and stuff.

8. i basically have the same thing
    it must be flu season cause everyone is getting sick
    maybe were all getting swine flu
    :(

9. I'm sick too. The doctor assured me it's not "swine flu" because I don't have a fever...haha. still sucks though, i am so friggin stuffed up and i had the worst sore throat for a couple days. the only thing helping me is nyquil to knock me out so i don't have to sit here all sickly and miserable.

hope you feel better!

10. I'm sick too... There were 23 kids at a local school that had swine flu, so im holding my breath. I think it may be mono.

Or maybe I'm finally getting chicken pox! My mom said i never got it as a child :hide: