Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The flu and toking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Perkus, Jul 27, 2012.

1. I've recently been hit with some shitty flu/virus, no sore throat just phlegm and a wheezy cough, i can't toke joints as the smokes far too thick and feels like my lungs are about to burst. I THINK the worst of it is over fingers crossed, i have access to a bong but dare no hit it, IM WANTING A TOKE, I NEED A TOKE, is there anyway i could get a high with this flu? - peace

2. smoke a pipe or your bong but take little hits

3. I wouldn't smoke, but perhaps you could make some brownies? Or a tincture? Failing that, you could put a couple cough drops in your bong. Let them dissolve for 30 seconds before you take a rip.

When I have a phlemy chest, I make a makeshift bong and dissolve the drops in hot water. It really helps a lot.

4. Just wait it out fiend

5. i've had two bong hits, and oh my.... totally bubbled... don't know what i'm smoking but its dank!