The first words you said to a girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by married2mj, Sep 17, 2010.

1. heres an example
    "easy huh?" she didnt respond.

2. "hi" I think? the first time I talked to a girl I was like, 5 (assuming you don't mean family or somethin):confused:

3. My mat's too big for just lil ole me :cool:

4. wtf ru talkin about man.....

5. This thread is an example of... WHY DRUGS ARE BAD.
    That is all.

6. he means like pick up lines... and he made a bad joke i think

7. What's good baby?

(Theb we went to the pop off shack)

8. Back in middle school i was extremely shy so, one day a cute girl came up to me and the first words that came out of my mouth were "I don't have any money." and needless to say ive been wishing i hadnt said that

9. "Bitch make me a sandwich'!"

10. Does this smell like chloroform to you?

11. "Don't be afraid, it's only a dick."

12. i had a girl walk up to me in mcdonalds one day when i was with my buddy while he got his check and bullshitted.
    she talked to me a few times before this, but for some reason when she was all "hey alan," im was all "do i know you?" right in the mcline.
    i been wishin i hadnt done that.

13. Well, it started first when at five years old I was watching an adult film with my uncle. I saw

things that activated my hormones, some things my mother would despise me seeing. Then

began perspiring and my uncle told me not to urinate myself. I returned to my elementary

education institute and didn't see my female school-mates in the same image. So then I

started asking their mothers if they could come out to play with me. However I told my

female school-mates "Instead of hide and go seek let's hide and go get it with no

delay"

14. Tech N9ne

15. suck.....it....

16. "Lemme get up in that pussy, baby."