the first time you were exposed..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LynnParthur, Jan 17, 2013.

1. i remember the first time.my good friend's cousin told him about these videos he found on youtube about those camps that were being planned all across the country with the really shitty footage, my friend told me about it and i was like wtf????lol i was still a sophomore or freshman in highschool. shit blew my mind in a bad way. i had nightmares, etc.

damn that was so long ago lol. kinda lol

2. I think the first time was when I started looking up shit on aliens and what not....which lead to many other theories and fucked up conspiracies...not all true...but many are.
    and many we are struggling with today, even now as we speak...but yeah I think I was around 15-16....

3. i mean obviously alot of conspiracies are bullshit.but i eventually learned the lesson that you're supposed to learn from conspiracies. that you need to question everything in a healthy way. to critically think about everything that goes on in life. foreign, domestic, and at home with family. i'm older now and i hope wiser about the world, so i understand the game of politics and the world and it doesn't bother me anymore, because it's like.if you actually want to do something even remotely close to "changing thing" you need to "play the game" and once you get into a position where the game has been played and your the one playing it, well shit. it mite be to late lol.

sorry for my incoherent ramblings. it's kind of my thing..

4. I started really studying into the JFK assassination back in middle school. From there it went to the Illuminati, 9/11, MKUltra, etc etc

5. What camps ? can you link a vid .:smoking:

6. Im too high for this shit... im so confused... But the Illuminati is a good book...

7. Straight thought this was gonna be a thread for about the first time you were seen naked/parts exposed by friends or public by mistake... I was kinda looking forward to it too. Damn..