THE FIRST TIME YOU EVER GOT HIGH: your story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OneWith No Name, Mar 23, 2008.

1. 15 smoked a tiny ass joint in my friends garage i had no idea what i was doing because i didn't know how to inhale

2. 13 years old, I didn't get high until my like 4th time, It was pretty cool... I felt I was in 3rd person and man it was awesome but I've gotten higher than that.

3. chris: did you use my toaster?
    me: MPHHFHFH *scarfs toast* MPPHWHUT?
    chris: lol, dude put the toaster away.
    me: MPPPHH I DUNNO WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
    chris: put the toaster away!
    me: RRPHFHMMHH WHAT TOASTER I DIDNT EVEN MAKE TOAST
    chris: ROFLLL PUT MY FUCKING TOASTER AWAY!!!

4. <span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">The first time i got high was when i was 13 years old,My mom went to a party and i was left alone at home at 10:00pm i had previously bought the weed but didnt know what to do with it i realized this was the perfect time for me to do it so i got the weed,a homemade water bottle bong sat on the portch and ripped 3 bowls </span></span></span></span> :bongin:  <span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">.</span></span></span></span>
    <span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">after the 3rd bowl i unconsciously smoked like 3 more cuz i started spacing out, i came back to reality and my vision was like moving like the world was going up and down and it felt like i was watching my self through a T.V. or something so i got up went back inside the house and walk around in amazement thinking wow this is what its like to be high</span></span></span></span>

i thought i heard my phone ringing and when i looked at it i heard a voice talking but i didnt pay any attention so i went in my room and somebody called my phone and i didnt know who it was,the person called like 4 more times and i started to get paranoid i eventually answered and it was my friend we started talking i told him i was high and he didnt believe me,But i eventualy fell asleep on him

Best High Ever :hippie:

5. I was 12. Did it in a park

6. First time I got stoned, I was either 13 or 14 I don't remember exactly. We were moving house and me and my older brother were sleeping on mattresses on the floor in the same room. We were watching family guy or some shit, and he walks off to his room and comes back with a bag of weed in his hand. I was super excited. We went onto our back porch and he rolled up a joint. We were trying to be really quiet so we didn't wake our parents up, but I was being really loud laughing, coughing and whatnot. My parents didn't wake up though, luckily. So we smoked that one joint and went to chill in our bedroom. We were laying in our beds and it felt like my bed was moving, like it was floating or some shit, and I couldn't stop laughing. Needless to say, I've never gotten that high since. Even after numerous t - breaks. I miss those days.

7. First time I was 13 in 8th grade. December 15th or so, snowing like hell. My buddy and I were gonna walk to the local food store as an excuse with the rents and smoke somewhere. We didn't know where so we decided on the stupid, badass option of smoking INSIDE a car in a car dealership during a bad snow storm. We get in, and we smoke out of an apple pipe. Worked well. Wasn't high and suddenly it hit me hard. I was really excited that I got high my first time and screamed "I'm fucking high" and started jumping around in the car punching my own balls. No joke. My friend didn't get high at all when I was literally destroyed. We walked into 7 11 through nearly knee high snow. I was laughing so hard by the time we got there that I fell on the ground and rolled around. Grabbed a small pack of gum. At this point I realized I forgot my phone. I had to go back to the car. my friend wouldn't come back with me to the car. I got there and the door was wide open so that was sketchy. Looked for my phone never found it. The adventure of about 20 yards from 7 11 to the car felt like a movie.

8. After my high was over which lasted about 3 hours if my stuff was laced, to all of you who read the entire story, what do you think? Only bought from that dealer once.

9. Wondered if my stuff was laced*

10. I had smoked 4 times before my first time getting high. I didn't really get paranoid at all but I was extremely high. I was in 7th grade at the time and bought a gram for 20 bucks (ripoff in my area) of some "purple haze" oooohhh. But I got high as shit in the woods with my little brother who was up in 6th grade. I remember walking back in the house and pouring a cup of milk and it was in like fast forward. I then jerked off twice and was so amazed that it felt so much better high. After that I started humming the song free bird and got into this huge trance. All my emotions mixed together and the it's started to sound like a children's quire was humming it. It sounded like multiple beitiful voices. Then I remember I kept thinking someone was calling the home phone but they were not. I fell asleep at like 5pm and my mom came home and woke me up to a great dinner (I love my mom so much)

But we were to young

11. Smoked a time or two before this but I never felt anything. But this one night, we were smoking out of a ghetto apple then we went driving around a ghetto town and I started to feel something but I didn't really know and I couldn't really tellSo we drove by del taco.. Where they were serving 49cent tacos. We all got little munchies so we went. I wanted 2 tacos and I knew I was high when I was trying to count how much two 49cent tacos would cost! 😂 I couldn't do math for shit. Lol Then I was sitting and eating my tacos at del taco.. And then I looked to my left too look at my friend and my head turning and body lagging seemed like slow motion and I was like ok. I am high for the first time hahaha☺️😚💨

12. First time i got stoned was when i was 17 in high school. Me and a few guys rolled up 2 blunts and sparked up near some school at night. I got so high that i was laughing at nothing at a mickey d's for 5 minutes straight and everything felt like a dream. God i miss those days 

13. I was 13 with my cousin, we smoked out of his glass pipe behind a couch in an alley. I had smoked twice before, but never gotten high. I took 3 hits, and he took 4 and then we sat on a curb for an hour. When we first sat down it really hit me, and I remember thinking "woahhhh. Dude, I'm high", and thinking I said it out loud. We started walking down the block, and the end of the street seemed so damn far, then 4 hours later I fell asleep on his couch at noon. I didn't grt hungry, nor did music sound better until I had gotten high 10 or 11 times.

14. I was 14/15 and hung out with some boys from my neighborhood. We smoked in a underground tunnel thing behind a park. They all tried to get me to suck their dick since they smoked me out and i dipped. the whole walk home i kept seeing huge ass shadows and it felt like it took forever. :p 

15. Back when I was about 15 my sophomore year of high school, a friend of mine got me to try it since it was his birthday. I tried it but did not get high. The following week I asked him to hook me up with a sack so I could try it. He got me some cheap Mexican cartel weed. It was a lot anyways lol. I got home that day and pulled out a can of tea. I drank it formed my pipe and began hitting it. 2 bowls in, I noticed it felt like I wasn't inhaling anything but I saw all the smoke when I exhaled. The effects slowly started kicking in and next thing I know I'm inside having the time of my life. I get the idea to walk to my friends house and I walk a about 3 miles. He knew I was high as he smoked a lot . He laughed and we tripped out with some more friends. My mom calls me out of nowhere that someone called her and told her I was up to something. I denied it and ended up panicking. I left my sack at my friends house to be safe and I never saw it again. Although he always shared his weed so it balanced out overtime. Up to this day I have no idea if someone saw me smoking or something that day.

It's a nice day for a j:)

16. Smoked a fat blunt with two different strains in it. It was during lunch in freshmen year of high school. I got so damn high, everything felt like GTA 4 and I was about to throw up. But didn't lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. There was one time when I went to my friends house and brought some home grown dank that just got done being cured. I showed them it and we made a super ghetto ass bowl. It was there first time and I would smoke barley literally .1 g every few weekends and thought I was high. But this time I was gone, we walked around his farm at like 9 and I stayed give me the bowl so I packed it and they didn't wanna do it by his barn so we walked down a trail and I toked it up and didn't feel anything. Then we had a few more bowls and I couldn't control myself I would run around and fall down and do everything it was weird I was only focusing on one person as they talked I couldn't explain it honestly but it was one of the best times. I remember every detail of that session but nothing else.

18. So do I

19. I was 13 in the 9th grade & was at a harvest festival my town holds every year. It was a few days before my 14th birthday and I was constantly being fed anti-weed propaganda from my mother (bless her heart) ever since I can remember, but somehow my friends talked me into at least trying it. So we're at the festival & we end up getting around 4 grams of Sour D. Towards the end, one of my friends dad picks us all up & we sleepover their house (two of my friends are twins). My friends smoked and offered me a hit, but I politely declined. The next day, I changed my mind & asked them if we could smoke. We go out to their shed (the regular smoking hangout haha) and i proceed to sit on the lawnmower. They had to teach me how to use the bowl and when to let go of the carb. My throat was killing me after a few hits but they kept persuading me to keep hitting it, which I did without hesitation lol. After we're all done, I don't really feel anything, but when we all stood up to go inside, it hit me. HARD. I had to hold on to the lawnmower as soon as I stood up because it hit me so hard. Happiness swelled inside myself & my whole body felt as light as a feather. It barely felt as if I was walking at all. We turn on the TV after getting back inside & sat on the couch, when suddenly i get up, proclaim I am the second coming of Jesus Christ, put a lampshade on my head, & "fly" around the room. I was just running around with my arms out like an airplane lol. Their dad saw my eyes and said, "Look at you guys. You look stoned out of your minds hahahaha." He was cool with smoking and was just a cool person in general. Now, years later, I am a regular toker & couldnt be more thankful to my friends for cracking my closed mind & helping me enhance my now open mind. They still call me "Jesus Hashtag Lampshade" to this day haha. :) :smoke:

20. It was nuts man. We made a bong out of a can and smoked maybe 2g between 5 of us. We sat and smoked a cigarette after and I still didn't feel much. Then I stood up, and fell right back down because it was instant euphoria, the way things looked was so awesome I just started laughing. Nobody really said anything for the next hour, one kid stared into the space heater the whole time, one went upstairs to watch his niece, the others played xbox and I walked circles around that basement the entire time, listening to mgmt and feeling like I was underwater and everything was in slowmotion. We plowed through a bunch of food, smoked again, and started playing beer pong. One of their sisters' boyfriends stopped by with a bong and a fifth and we each took a rip off the bong, took a shot, chased with a beer, and then exhaled. That's when I lose track of the night but I woke up on a bed I had stacked up lincoln log style out of 2x4s.