THE FIRST TIME YOU EVER GOT HIGH: your story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OneWith No Name, Mar 23, 2008.

1. #1261 Old School Smoker, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
  2. It was me alone, I had the house to myself for 2 days, and I decided this was the perfect time. So I talked to this guy on fb so I could get a quarter of mids a week beforehand. So the day comes and I bought zig zag blunt wraps and an Ed hardy lighter from a gas station down the street. So I pulled up a tutorial on how to roll( noob) :) and I get to rolling up. It was decent! Then I light it up and figure out how to inhale lol. Once I did, I coughed my lungs out for a minute, and kept smoking til the high started to kick in. Then I looked in the mirror to see if my eyes are red lol. Then I brush my teeth and get ready for school(college). I drove high my very first time! Not a very good idea now that I think about it! Then I walked to class and surprisingly no one noticed. What was weird was I didn't get the munchies! But every time after that, I did. :)

We all love the green
    You and I
    Let's smoke some weed
    & get high! :)

3. We all love the green
    You and I
    Let's smoke some weed
    & get high! :)

4. #1264 Old School Smoker, Oct 1, 2013
    I like this thread.

5. I was 15/16. I was with this girl I liked but was a friend zone thing. Truthfully I only got Into smoking because of her. I had smoked a couple times before with her but nothing happened till this night. We were with her sister and I took a few hits from her bowl. I didn't feel anything so we went into her computer room and the last thing I remember is looking at the time. I passed out. I guess my body's involuntary breathing cycle stopped working. The whole night I had to manually breath. If I stopped thinking about it, I would stop breathing. Lol it was pretty shitty. And I also kept starting a sentence then cutting in the middle saying some shit like I don't remember starting this sentence lol.

Sent from the future

6. MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Sent from the future

7. Smoked for the first time when I was 12 and got no effect. Smoked again when I was 14 outside the movie theater with 2 of my buds. I think it was sativa because I was filled with energy running everywhere. I thought I was immortal, punching parked cars. I was walking through crowds laughing at the people. We then went inside where hundreds of people were. I bought a large popcorn. We went to warch some 3D movie and I ate the whole popcorn bag to myself within 15 minutes and passed out. My friends woke me up at the end of the movie and it was over.. Not so inspiring but the feelings I got in my hea were amazing!

8. Was about 14 i think. My cousin and her boyfriend invited me to go gun shooting so i did. So it was me my cousin her brother and her boyfriend and after a long fun day of gun shooting we went to a beach. We walked around until we got to a semi secluded part of the beach and my cousins boyfriend pulled out a huge sack of pot they had grown themselves. They asked if i had ever smoked before and i said yes (i was lying). Well they started passing the pipe around and after about 6 bowls they called it quits (keep in mind there heavy users) I didn't feel anything so i thought it wasn't working so i smoked about two more bowls. Huge mistake about 30 minutes after im high out of my mind and so is everyone else. As we start walking back im laughing uncontrollably and i can't breath. I run down a hill of sand and nearly passed out. After that i started waving and saying high to everyone who passed by (even dogs) we finally got to the car and i drank sooo much water. We got some super delicious food and by that time my high wore off. When we were almost home we smoked 2 more bowls and when i got in my bed i passed out. That was the first and last time I've ever gotten that high.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I had smoked other times but I never got high, and the first time I had gotten bud from someone I know and I rolled  a joint. I smoked it all by myself at first I didn't feel anything then it hit me and everything was slow motion. I remember just randomly moving something and it happened like three seconds later. All I did was watch tv and eat haha best high ever.

10. I was 16 the first time I smoked.
    It was a Friday in October, the same day of my school's homecoming. It was the perfect day as well. We got out of school at 12:30, and right after school, all the clubs will put up food stands to sell and promote their club. There was a DJ playing some good tracks, and people dancing and hanging around the DJ.
    One of my friends was picking up a couple joints for my friends and I to smoke, but the dealer just wouldn't show up. It was until an hour after, 1:30, that the dealer finally shows. We had bought 2 big joints and a smaller one. Since it was my first time smoking, my friends all covered for me.
    We left the school campus, and walked a couple blocks down when my friend started lighting up the first joint in the middle of the street. It was rolled in pineapple flavored paper, and at the time, I thought that was really interesting. I was kind of nervous, I'm not going to lie. I really had no idea what to expect.
    We finally got to an alley where we were going to smoke in. Before we headed up the alley though, we see a school police officer cruising down the street. We all panicked, and started getting ready to run. I was shitting bricks. My first time smoking, and I already got caught!
    Luckily for us, there was a pretty decent looking girl walking home on the opposite side of the street. That horny pig just kept staring at her as he passed by. He probably didn't even notice us! We all got saved, thanks to that one girl.
    After that little incident, we headed deeper into the alley where no one would be able to see us smoke. I was getting paranoid, worrying about my hair stinking or my eyes being too red. I started to feel light on my legs, almost like a floating sensation, and started speaking my mind. I was also really hungry.
    We headed down to Little Caesar's and picked up a large pepperoni pizza, cinnamon sticks, and a 2 liter soda. The food was gone in a heartbeat. We had finished everything by the time we walked off the parking lot. We then proceeded to walk back to the campus to buy some more food and just chill. I started getting sleepy and just said my goodbyes and took the bus home.
    I will never forget my first time smoking. I was so paranoid and scared, but it was also an experience of a lifetime. I hope one day, I can smoke with someone who has never smoked before, and show them the ropes.

11. #1271 zzxq90, Oct 1, 2013
    I was 15. My best friend at the time was 16. He handed me a brass hitter and said try it. I initially said no, and he said i know you're thinking this is bad, but try it once and if you don't like it, I will never bring it up again. We burn cruised for hours, so it seemed. We eventually made our way back to his house.His mom loves to cook gobs of food, so she fed us while we played video games.I felt like a cinder block was on my chest. I enjoyed every minute of it, but I regret being so paranoid. I wish my parents had been open with me about their experiences, and shared advice. Overall it became my number one coping medicine. And allowed me to feel good in a world that never did. Oh to be young and free again.

12. Well I had already smoked a few times before but didn't get high so I wasn't really expecting anything. I was at sonic with a couple friends and we smoked a bowl. I figured it would be like my previous times smoking and then out of nowhere it hits me. I'm like holy shit this is fucking awesome! I ordered some ice cream and it was like the tastiest ice cream I've ever had. We drive around a bit jamming to some music and then I'm like I want some more ice cream. So we go to Dairy Queen and get more. After that we go to play pool and I'm high as fuck. I had to take a leak so I went to the bathroom and I looked into the mirror. My face was covered in chocolate and ice cream I was just too stoned to realize it haha. After playing pool I went home and was so paranoid. I just knew for sure my parents were going to know. That day changed my life, I just wish I could get as baked as I did that night!

13. Homecoming night when I was in 8th grade, me and two friends hopped the fence into the school's auxiliary parking lot. They both had smoked before so I was really scared what was gonna happen. We smoked out of a soda can (lmao) and then the high hit me pretty hard :hippie: . Someone at homecoming started a fight so the cops got called. We started freaking out when the cop cars roared past us and it took us a solid 15 minutes to hop the fence back out because we kept laughing at each other when we fell. Then we ran across town to a chinese food place and ordered a lot of food. :yummy:  I talked to the lady at the register for like 20 minutes about how beautiful China was and how I wish I could go there and then when I'm done talking she just goes "I'm not even from China...." and we all laughed pretty hard (pretty sure she knew we were high.) We eventually walked home and i fell asleep on my friend's kitchen floor with her cats. Good times  :smoke:

14. First post! Woo-hoo!
    Alright so back in the summer when I was 17, I got invited to ride up to Missouri with my aunt and uncle to take my cousins (we'll call him JH) son back, (he's a baby and he stayed with my aunt and uncle for a few weeks) so when we get there I stay at JHs the whole weekend just me and my cousin I don't see often, sittin up, shootin shit, playin Xbox, watchin tv and chillin, so the last day I'm there, me and JH are goin to my other cousin JCs house. On the way my cousin pulls his batty out and sparks up while he's drivin, he says to me "This is somethin you don't advertise." I say alright. So he says if you stay with me tonight I might let you try it (I'd never smoked before) so fast forward to around 11:00 pm he says imma go grind the unmentionables up, if anyone knocks I'm takin a shit. I say ok. He gets back and puts the stuff in his little metal stash jar, packs his batty, lights up, I pause the Xbox, go sit on the couch and he passes the pipe to me. I light up, take a small hit, inhale, exhale. I feel a little buzz goin on. I pass it back to him, he takes a huge ass hit. I ask if I can have another hit. He passes me the lighter and the pipe, I take a pretty big hit, hold that shit in and let it out, he hits it again then I get a third, massive hit, I think I cashed it, not sure. But anyways I'm like dude all I feel is a little lightheadedness, wtf. He says walk around. BAM! It hit me... I bout fell down haha he grabs his cigs and we step onto the front porch. I'm leanin there against the rail giggling and shit. I'm like dude is it weird that I can concentrate and tell whats goin on for a second then just blank the fuck out for like ten. And he's like yea haha just kiddin or some shit like that. I'm bout to fall from bein so dizzy I'm like imma go sit on the couch... he's like ok man, so I go inside and after what feels like forever he comes back inside and I'm like heyyyyy (insert his name here) and laugh uncontrollably. He looks at me like you high dude? I'm like am I? I feel fucked up... He's like I think you are haha, I'm like I love you man, you're my favorite cousin ever! He's like why is that? I reply cause your in a badass band and you let me smoke with you. He laughs and I down a huge glass of sprite, fuck cotton mouth lol. But anyways we watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force till like 4 am when I pass out on his couch, I wake up at like six with my uncle tellin me its time to go. I still feel a little buzzed and I say alright. We leave and I sleep about six hours which is about half the way home (13 hours to Florida) best weekend ever... I can't wait to see my cousin again (;

Dip + Weed + Country Music = Life

15. Btw I am 18 now, I also joined on my birthday (10/03)

Dip + Weed + Country Music = Life

16. I dont remember much but my first memory is what used to happen when I went to the toilet to go pee after being stoned the first few times. Id be that baked and sitting on the toilet doing my business then I start tripping the fuck out thinking im in bed thinking about being on the toilet and I cant feel myself pee. Lol it used to feel so fucked up hahahaha not a huge story but its something I remember lol :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. First time i smoked it was with a few friends. It was 4 blunts(i think) and they showed me how to inhale propperly for the full effect.
    Before the fourth blunt was lit i was stoned out of my fucking mind. I couldnt stop smiling and laughing, my hair didnt feel like it was on my head, i felt like i was moving but in reality i was stuck for a while.
    We got in a car(all of us were high as hell, stupid idea i know) but we made it to ihop and i never ate so much food in my life. Then we sat in the car and blasted kid cudi for about an hour) went home and had the best weed nap ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. My first time ever I got tone loc'ed. Friend of a friend came over with a fresh sack, and I had two pipes, used for smoking pipe tobacco and legal herb(yeah them days). Anyways we pack up both bowls and start them in rotation amongst the 3 of us. Even though it was my first time, the other 2 dudes were blazed as hell too. I remember walking down his basement steps at his house and like was lagging, only remember starting to go down them then bam, at the bottom. As well I had quite the bad shakes. What was even worse was my mom was to come pick me up in about an hour or less. I was straight tripping out and my buddy sat down while I was waiting trying to calm me down and such. I played it off that I was sick and my mom just let me be. The car ride home was sickening and I was nauseated as fuck.

Came home, just left my shit in my room, went down in my own basement and proceeded to watch Harold and Kumar go to white casle and another movie, believe it was Rush hour 2. Even after watching both movies I was still high as shit.

19. haaah this is rich..

my mom can be kind of ditsy somtimes.

i came home from school that day and hit my bubbler out the window ( i was so nooby ) and right when im blowing it out my mom starts knocking at the door and shit.. im like fuck!! i start blowing out the hit but it was so much smoke it didnt even finish by the time i shut the window.

i franticly hid the bubble and ran to the door to answer it

So my mom comes in and is like "ur smoking pot!!" "I'm not stupid!!" lol I'm like no! no! lol

then she picks up the weed and is like "whats this then?"

i cant think of shit so i fuckin said it was shoe good (its what you out on your shoes to repair them when u skate"

she's like "I'm taking this downstairs" 

so my mom has never smoked in her life and was in total denial about this because she sets the weed on the counter and goes to the garadge i just picked it up and took it back in my room and we never spoke of it again.. wtf? hah 

this was like four years ago though.

20. I can't remember